Anna Suvari B-day bash.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ftballfan, Aug 19, 2010.

1. So, I decided recently to take a little trip to the MLBR. I did some research on the bunnies, and decided that I would shoot Anna an email. My original intent was to visit a few months down the road, but I decided I couldn't wait any longer. We found an open time on my birthday, so I scheduled an appointment.

I arrived at the airport, and took their limo service to the ranch. This is the way to go! Don't even consider another option. Everything went very smoothly. You can sit back, and enjoy the scenery of Reno.

We arrived at the house a little early, so I bellied up to the bar to ease the nerves a bit. As I was sitting there, miss Cami Parker pulled up a chair next to me. Wow is she gorgeous! Chatted with her a bit, and then talked to a few more girls in the lounge.

Starting to relax a bit, I hear click-click-click from a set of heels. (cue the "Sexy Chick" music now). I turn around, and there stands Anna. Gulp! I sheepishly walked over to her, we introduced ourselves, and then a big hug. My God that smile is a thing of beauty. That alone eases the nerves. We chat about life for a bit, and then she offers a tour. After which, we find ourselves in her room. We decided on a party, and the rest is history.

I'd like to give my personal recommendation for this beautiful girl. Being a first timer, I needed a little direction. She was more than happy to show me the ropes. Even in those "I can't believe that just happened" moments, she finds a way to make you feel good. What a girl! Just wish it could've lasted longer.

Thanks for everything Anna. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Anna scores again! :wink: :D

3. Thank YOU, ftballfan! I had an incredible time! You have a tender, knowing touch that just makes me melt.

And that was just the beginning! I didn't want it to end. :D ;)

SMOOCH!

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. So does ftballfan!!
    That smile can't accurately be described with words. It needs to be seen in person to believe.

5. I think you need to see it again soon. You know, to refresh your memory! :p [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]