Anna Suvari with a Laci Ann Surprise

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ursahug, Aug 15, 2010.

1. I made an appointment with Anna for a role play party. We were to be business people on the road and both deciding to relax a bit in the hotel’s hot tub after a long day. Of course the expectation was the relaxing would complete in the hotel room.

I arrived a few minutes early, took a seat at the bar, and consumed a little liquid courage. Shortly Anna’s big smile came around the corner and I was greeted with a big hug. We sat at the bar and talked of how our lives have been going the past few months.

A brief visit with management to settle the arrangements and off to Anna’s room we headed. A quick change into our swimwear and out to the hot tub. Quickly settling into the hot tub we both began enjoying the relaxing warm water. Anna commented about how wearing heels all day made her feet hurt. I decided a bit of harmless foot massage was in order.

After a good relaxing of her feet I proceeded up her exquisite legs, a trip that takes more than a few seconds. We slowly moved from a friendly massage to a more passionate embrace.

I had sent Anna an email the day before telling her I had a surprise for her. That surprise now comes wandering across the patio to the hot tub in the form of Laci Ann. She comes over to the hot tub and says the water looks relaxing, do we mind if she joins us.

At this point Anna has this stunned expression, as if to say “What is with this crazy redhead. Can’t she see I am entertaining a customer here and would like some privacy.” Laci proceeds to shed her cover up revealing her fabulous curves clad in a hot black swimsuit and joins us in the tub. Anna, as always, the perfect lady says nothing but I can see in her face she is ready to start and finish a good cat fight in a few swats.

At point I concluded I had better fess up or things might get out of control. I leaned over and whispered in Anna’s ear “I warned you I had a surprise for you.” We were quickly rewarded with that huge Anna smile and a few words happy exclamation.

Laci and I then explained that I had contacted her shortly after I made my appointment with Anna and scheduled the surprise. Laci went to great lengths to make sure Anna did not discover our plans. She asked another lady to keep Anna busy while I made a swift pass to finalize the details with Laci the evening before.

As things began to heat up in the hot tub someone suggested we retire to Anna’s room and continue the festivities. It was quickly agreed. Back in Anna’s room we quickly shed our wet swimwear and did a quick pass in the shower to remove the chlorine from the hot tub.

I am now greeted by two marvelously curvy beautiful ladies in their birthday suits. I take a couple of minutes to savor this eye candy in front of me. I don’t have long. Knowing this is the first time I have engaged in two girl activities they take charge, throw me on the bed and begin taking turns with me.

After more positions than I can count (My counting is a bit fuzzy at this point) and enough moans and screams of pleasure from all to fill a symphony of sex, they team up and ride me to completion. As we bask in the afterglow, I find myself sandwiched between two very voluptuous ladies, as we discuss plans for an afternoon lunch outdate.

We soon agree on lunch and begin getting dressed. As the ladies debate on what to wear I ask they would find comfortable. Jeans and a tee shirt are quickly suggested and agreed. A few minutes later I find myself again sandwiched between these beautiful ladies as we share the back seat of the limo.

A good lunch and some wonderful conversation, then across the parking lot for a Starbuck’s fix for Anna and Laci. All too soon it’s back to the ranch and some good by hugs.

Anna and Laci make a wonderfully pleasant experience. I am a bit at a loss for the words to describe them individually. Anna is amazingly witty and perceptive of her partners. Laci Ann is the consummate southern lady and full of fun. When combined they do not add to each other, they multiply.

They are a fantastic pair and I would suggest if you have considered a two girl party but haven’t done it yet, hook up with these two. If you have done the two girl thing and want to try it again, you will not go wrong with this pair.

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Well, I am at a loss for words! You certainly know how to party, ursa! :D =D> =D>

3. galoverboy
    Chat with Me

galoverboy Well-Known Member

Thanks for the review ursa. I have been considering making my first trip out there and would love to party with both ladies. Been doing some research and notice that their schedules overlap and sept and oct (thanks for posting your sch in adv). So i'm hoping to make trip during those time periods----But think I need to finalize my trip very soon and make the deposit.

4. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Three words: You lucky bastard! :D

I'm jealous, because I've experienced this fabulous tag-team in a Team NEO scenario, so I partially know of what you speak.

Would love to relive it someday soon :)

Congrats, Ursa :)

Yer CDN pal,

Nick in T.O.

5. Oh, what a sneaky pair we make. ;) This was such a hot, sexy, fun time. Can't wait to have more fun with you again. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. I'm still in shock! It was so awesome that you made this happen, ursa! Had a blast and a half! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Smooches all over,

Anna

7. If I remember my first aid, treatment for someone in shock is elevate their feet and keep the warm. Will it help if I hold you real close and share body heat. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] love.gif]

8. Ursahug, my hat is definately off to you. . . the surprise you planned for Ms. Anna is FRACKING AWESOME! It belongs in the Surprise HAll of Fame. I am glad you enjoyed your time with these two amazing women. You have set the bar High indeed. Well, played! 8)

9. ursa, a salute to your creativity and organisation.
    A man after my own heart (not literally) with the suspense, the air of mysteriousness. I love your style.
    Only wish I could summon the creativity to think of such things.

10. And it was one !@#$%^&**(*((*&^%$%$#$%^&^& of a party.

11. You won't go wrong with this pair. Question is will you survive this pair. Make sure you take all you vitamins.

12. Thanks Nick. I will never be the same.

13. Yes you are quite the sneaky one. Many thanks for all the work outside the party to make the surprise happen. Could not have done it without your extra help. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Thanks Skulls

I may have set the bar too high. I have no idea how to top this one.
    Guess I will just have to settle for the standard "awesome Anna experience" and give up on "FRACKING AWESOME". It will be a bit of a letdown but the "awesome Anna experience" is still !@#$# good.

15. Thanks Seannie

I can't take all the credit for the idea and putting it together. I couldn't have put it together without Laci Ann's help. It was partly her idea and she was the key to making it work. She is one amazing lady.

16. I think so too. Lucky you with two wonderful ladies.
    Still I like your style. Might be developing a man-crush on you.
    HAHAHA :twisted:

17. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Most of us are green with envy now. :)

18. You are the man ursahug. I can barely survive Anna, and to add Laci as the cherry on top? I might just keel over. Keel over happy, but still.

19. For all of us! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Six months have passed and this experience is still burned in my mind as if it were yesterday.

If you haven't experienced this pair, I would suggest you contact one of them and get a party scheduled and start eating your Wheaties.

21. Wow, can you say smooth? What a fantastic party surprise. The only thing that could make it even better - can I join in too next time? :twisted:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Wheaties? I may need more than that! :twisted:

23. Maybe a couple of cans of Popeye's spinach?

24. What a time that must have been,I've been there too! :wink: :twisted:

25. Stranger things have happened.

26. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

At least! A bite from a radioactive spider may be called for. :D

27. They both are sweet.

28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

What a heavenly experience this had to be! If only I could be that lucky!

29. You're pretty sweet yourself, Jimi! :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Another great review, ursahug!

I would love to be the meat in an Anna and Laci sandwich. :wink:

31. You'd be fabulous filling! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. As I think back to events in my life that stay in the foreground of memories and seem to not fade with time, this is one that does not fade.

As much fun as it was to surprise Anna, basking in the afterglow with Anna cuddled on one side and Laci cuddled on the other side cannot be described with words.

33. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Care to lick the "spoon"? :wink: :twisted: