My Date With the Incredible Anna Suvari

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Biggdawg, Aug 14, 2010.

1. After a week of working in wretchedly miserable heat and humidity I was ready for some r&r at the Bunny Ranch. Unforunately, my misery at home continued during my drive to Midway Airport in Chicago. If you have ever driven in Chicago, you understand what I mean. If you haven't driven in Chicago, take my advice, don't! Another point to ponder about Chicago: What lamebrain puts an international airport in the middle of a residential area? But I digress. Once I had conquered the evil Chicago traffic and a snippy TSA agent at the security checkpoint, I boarded the plane and then found out we would be adding about an hour to the flight re-routing around a storm in Iowa. Sheesh! Once we touched down in Reno I hurried off the plane and through the airport where I found my limo driver patiently waiting for me. I called the Ranch to let Anna know I was running late while I waited in line to check in at the hotel. Finally, I arrived at the famous Bunny Ranch. I got buzzed in and entered the parlor to Stevie Ray Vaughn playing on the speakers and the Three Stooges on the TV. How sweet is that? I sat at the bar and a few moments later I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to find the beautiful Anna staring at me with the biggest smile. We said hi to each other and then she gave me the biggest hug. We took a quick tour of the ranch and then moved to her room for negotiations. We quickly arrived at an agreement, took care of business at the cashier, and then Anna got busy making me forget about the misery I had endured getting there. She started me off with a nice massage that almost melted me. She then ordered me to flip over so she could give the front side some attention, and attention she did give it. We had a great time changing postions and exploring each others bodies. Imagine how pleased I was to discover a technique that drives her crazy! :twisted: Believe me fellas, she knows techniques that drive me crazy too! :shock: We worked up quite an appetite after we finished ravaging each other so we headed out to a quaint little Italian restaurant where we had an appetizer of clams cooked in a tomato based sauce that was absolutely delicious. We finished our dinner over some pleasant conversation and then sat outside in the most beautiful weather and scenery while we waited for our limo to return and laughed as we watched a couple of really bad drivers try to negotiate the parking lot curbs. I returned to my hotel and we said goodbye with a nice hug. It was truly an incredible experience. I hope to return on my birthday in a few months. Every word I have read about how beautiful, gracious, and awesome Anna is turned out to be true. That is why she has been COY 3 years running.

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome review BiggDawg!

Anna is a special lady indeed!

3. Special indeed. Beautiful, intelligent, and sweet with a naughty streak.

4. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great review, Biggdawg. How I envy you. Happy to hear your it lived up to your expectations! :D

5. Congratulations, BiggDawg! Sounds like you had a wonderful time with Ms. Anna- glad you enjoyed yourself. She is an amazing woman that is truly only experienced in person.

6. Great job Biggie. Glad you have a fabulous time with Aphrodite!

7. Aw! I can only hope your travel woes were worth it. You're a fantastic date, and I loved getting to know you on a more intimate level! As good as dinner was, the appetizer was even better, don't you think? ;)

Thanks again for everything! Smooch!

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. My travel woes really weren't a big deal. It was worth it for sure! I was so anxious to get to the ranch the little delays on the way seemed like major hurdles. I put it in writing to show that being with you is always worth going through hell and high water. The appetizer was incredible. I need the recipe for that sauce! Until the next time sweetie!

Bill [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]