Mystery Threesome Party with Lady Aries and Asa Gemina

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by SnowDriver, Aug 30, 2014.

1. I would like to say thanks to Lady Aries and Asa Gemina for the wonderful mystery 3some party.

I have partied with Lady Aries in the past. For this party, we discussed my fantasy of being in a threesome with her and mystery woman. The only request I had for this party was to keep the mystery woman a surprise. Anything other than that was in the hands of Lady Aries including picking the mystery woman. Once we set the date, all I had to do was wait.

Finally the Mystery 3some party arrived. I showed up to Love Ranch Vegas and was greeted by the lovely Lady Aries. After the tour, she showed my to my room and we settled up for the nights activities. She still keep the party a mystery so I would not know who was going to be joining us. After my shower, Lady Aries came to get me for the Mystery Party. With Lady Aries being the master planner I had no idea what was going to happen.

Lady Aries lead me to the Love Ranch Vegas Dungeon, told me to strip and put on a blindfold. Next thing I know, I am being tied to the Saint Andrews Cross. Once I am unable to move and see, the Mystery woman (Asa Gemina) introduces herself by teasingly dragging her finger nails over my chest, arms and legs. Then Lady Aries and Asa Gemina proceeded to take turns being naughty or nice by using different items on my body: the Wartenberg Pinwheel, a faux fur mitt, ice, finger nails, hands and what ever else they could find. Then Lady Aries and Asa broke out the Zeus Electrosex device and Violet Wand. Even though the electrical devices only worked on certain parts of my body, Asa and Lady Aries tried to find every spot that would respond to the electrical implements. Some spots responded better than others. Lady Aries then started to turn my back side red from spanking. I think she was punishing me for not responding to the electrical play. I was not going to complain as I liked it. Being tied to the St. Andrews Cross was very stimulating and erotic because the other senses are heightened when my sight and movement was limited. Even though at some point I jumped, twitched, and/or groaned during this play, at no time did I feel uncomfortable or unsafe. In fact, I actually enjoyed everything that occurred even though this was my first time experiencing a Dom party.

Finally I was released from the St. Andrews Cross but was still blindfolded. Lady Aries and Asa told me to lay down on the couch and they had some fun but only a teaser. After some the couch, Lady Aries and Asa lead me to the Peep Show Room. I was told to sit on the chair and was finally able to remove my blindfold. With me on the 'customer' side, Asa Gemina walked into the 'show' side of the room. This was the first time that I was able to see the stunning Asa Gemina. While taking in the beauty of Asa Gemina, Lady Aries joined her. Now two amazingly sexy women are teasing me with a two girl show that I must watch through glass. I enjoyed this little tease since all I had to do was watch the wonderful show. I think they took the hint that I wanted in on the fun after my forehead bounced of the glass a couple of times. We then moved to Lady Aries room. I was excited to see Lady Aries' Tantra Chair in her room. While I have used this chair with Lady Aries in the past, I was able to enjoy the chair during this threesome party. After finishing on the bed, Lady Aries, Asa Gemina and I cleaned up in the shower. Lady Aries room has a large two headed shower that allowed for us to comfortably enjoy the shower together. Unfortunately we had to say goodbye to Asa Gemina, but I am glad that she was able to join Lady Aries and myself for this Mystery 3some/Dom party.

Since Lady Aries and I have had this party scheduled for sometime, I was envisioning many ways on how this party could take place. I am so glad that I told Lady Aries the Theme (Mystery 3some) and let her plan the party details. Even in my wildest dreams, I would not have been able to envision the different aspects of this party: the Dom party, the Peep show party, the tradition threesome party and the two stage mystery girl reveal. I am truly in awe of Lady Aries party planning skills as this party was above what I was expecting.

After some dinner Lady Aries and I still had the night and next day to have more parties. We partied in her and/or my room only stopping for food, sleep or drinks. Unfortunately, Lady Aries made me tap out first on our final party as I was completely spent.

This trip to Love Ranch Vegas was more than I expected as I was able to spend time with 2 beautiful lovely ladies. Thank you Asa Gemina and Lady Aries for the wonderful memories that I will always remember.

2. Sounds like you had a great time...

3. One of my favorite Reviews!!! One of my favorite parties!!! Still thinking about it. It was very hot! Thank you Snowdriver. This is absolutely a AFO party.. All Fucked Out! :wink: :wink:

4. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Hot and heavy!!!

5. Yes, pretty much the sexiest party!

6. Great review. I was visiting Lady Aries and she mentioned that she was working on what turned out to be this party. Since she kept the details to herself I appreciate hearing your description SD. What I do know is that Aries is dedicated to making sure the client has a memorable experience. While she perfectly capable of using just her body to make you happy the breath of ancillary devices she can bring to a party is amazing. Hope that those in power realize how a Northern Nevada dungeon would allow Lady A to bring that part of her repertoire up here. While my desires are more pedestrian for those seeking that type of experience doubt any provider would be better than Lady Aries.

7. Aww.. You are very sweet to say this. If you knew sex was the reward, I'm sure you would let me have my ways with you! ;)

8. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Wow , what a stunning and awesome review!

Lady Aries is a wonderful lover. Each new encounter a fresh and exciting experience. I always learn or grow with her. Her creativity is unbridled and she is a true Artist, her medium is SEX!

I think I want a similar party!

9. We will always have to top it ;)

10. This is an amazing review to match an amazing party!!!! Thank you so much for inviting me to join. It is one of my favorite parties yet. Hope to experience many more!

11. And Id love to invite you to more!!

12. Thanks everyone for the positive responses. This party was truly a great.
    At the start of the party I did not know that I was being pleasured by a "Lover of the Month" and a "Kosmic Kitten of the Month". But by the end of the party, I can attest that Lady Aries and Asa Gemina are both deserving of their respective awards.

13. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Great Review! !!
    U had two of the best girls out there
    Remember it forever X

14. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Fun in the dungeon!!!!

15. I dont think we knew it either.. LOL But it makes sense now, right??

16. I would have loved to have been the cream in the middle of that cookie! xxDD

17. Maybe next time!