Nikki Breeze

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

I had my first 1.5 hour GFE party with Miss Nikki Breeze on Wednesday (July 21).

I had previously met Nikki, but had always been fully scheduled. This trip I left openings for targets of opportunity. Some interaction in the parlor provided an opportunity to arrange an assignation.

Nikki is a beautiful woman with a very pleasing body type. She has a lot to offer and I took advantage of it all during out party. We had a fun, pleasurable and sexy time together.

Make an appointment with Nikki. Pick Nikki from a lineup. But be sure to pick Nikki for a party.

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

I Echo harolds Statement I have partied With Nikki Definitly an experiance not to miss

3. Thanks Harold! I have so much fun with you darlin. It was such a pleasure getting to party with you this time. I am looking forward to our next play time together!!! Muah [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Kevin,

You are such a sweetheart darlin! It has been a while since I have seen your sexy self. We did have fun didn't we!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]