My first long-awaited party with Ally James :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by NRob71, Jun 29, 2014.

1. I’ve been wanting to experience Ally’s GFE for close to a year and a half, but I’d been unable to make a trip out west – until last weekend. And it was even better than I’d expected or hoped. With all the great things that have been said about Ally and her parties over the last two years that she’s been at the Love Ranch, it’s been hard for me to find the words to do her justice. Everything I could say has been said, much better and more eloquently than I ever could.

So I’ll just say this: Ally was awesome; my party with her was fantastic. From the near-immediate kissing and cuddling she’s famous for, to the before and after conversation, and the great sex in between, she exceeded all my expectations. Can hardly wait for my next visit with Ally ;)

2. Yes she is a very sweet girl. Very popular

3. Cant wait until next time, babe! :) Had so much fun with you. :) :twisted: xoxox [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Thanks Vanity [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] xoxox

5. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. Ally is Beautiful, Sexy and tons of fun. Great review but words can't really describe how great she is to be with! See her as soon as you can guys and find out for yourself! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

ChicagoBob Well-Known Member

She's been on my to-do list for way too long... maybe next trip.

8. Thanks Magilla! See you Sunday! :D xoxox

9. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

She's worth the wait! Glad you guys had a fun party together!

10. We will! ;) xoxox [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Thank you, Hollywood! xoxox

12. Yes, she definitely was worth the wait - but with any manner of luck at all, it won't take nearly as long for the next party to happen ;)

13. Yay!! :p Thanks babe! ;) xoxox

14. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thank you, Magilla.