The Amazing Veronica Vavoom

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ibrahim003254, Jun 12, 2010.

1. I just got back from my trip to the bunny ranch on June 9th, 2010. I went there specifically to see Veronica Vavoom, and i can say that she was incredible!!!! Veronica gave me the time of my life, and that is the truth. She was kind, and sweet, but also very feisty. During my time there we did a little of everything... We sat at the bar and had some drinks talking about whatever was on our minds... After a few drinks we went back to her room and partied some... Veronica got on top and that was the end of it, lol... She loves to have sex and it shows. She was on top in three or four positions, and then we did missionary and doggy style. The sex was fantastic... absolutely fantastic!!! She also liked to kiss, which i liked and was nice.

After our party we went into the hot tub with a bottle of wine and relaxed for a little while... And finally we returned to her room where she gave me a massage and we just laid down talking and cuddling. Ever since returning home, i have not been able to get her off my mind. Veronica Vavoom is addictive! And i mean that. I can say, atleast for myself. That as long as Veronica is out at the ranch, i would not go see anyone else other then her. I recommend her absolutely!!! And i cant wait to go see her again within the next few months!!

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Feisty, eh? :lol:

Thanks for sharing your experience! :D

3. Thank you baby, I luv when guys make special trips to come and see me. That is why i treated you etra special. I am glad you had a great time. My favorite time was when I gave you the foot rub and you seemed so relaxed. I love the look on a guys face when he is satisfied and that is eactly what you had. Muah oxoxox

Cannot wait till our net encounter.

[smilie=call me.gif]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Now its your turn :wink: :wink:

[smilie=call me.gif]

5. Oh baby your the sweetest.

[smilie=happy.gif]

6. Yes the foot part of the massage felt great... I can't wait to come back out in a few months to see you again. I'll definitely be calling you again soon... And yes I was absolutely satisfied... There are no words for how satisfied I was. That's the truth. I'll talk to you again soon!

7. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. I know you will baby, and you can call me anytime.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Right back atcha :wink:

10. BUMP

11. Baby [smilie=call me.gif] I want to invite you to our saint patty day party

12. Great review! Veronica is amazing.