FINALLY, MY DATE WITH SE7EN

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Sndtrax31, May 10, 2010.

1. Well folks, I know this what you’ve been waiting for. I’ve been looking forward to writing it as well. My review begins the night before our long fantasized party would take place. While I was visiting the ladies at the Love Ranch, I get a call from Seven. She has her first surprise for me. She tells me that we now have a poolside bungalow secured for our date. What an incredible gift! I was stunned by this and very grateful to her, and to Dennis for okaying it. As you know, I brought my fancy bunny cake surprise to the Love Ranch and would be doing the same for The Bunny Ranch too.

At my hotel, I finished the cakes, got ready, picked up both ladies’ flowers, and off I went to the Bunny Ranch. As I saw the sign for Mound House, I got very excited…
    Once I pulled into the parking lot, it hit me. This in itself is a dream come true. I just pulled up in the parking lot of the Moonlight Bunny Ranch. “ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!” So, I rang the bell twice and was welcomed by one of the very nice support staff. She had me sit in the parlor and told me Se7en would be right out. [smilie=hot over you.gif] After about a minute, a tall, smiling, petite, beautiful brunette emerged from the hallway. There really are no words for this moment. It was simply a perfect moment to see her for the first time in real life. There is a real sweetness in her face and her smile. I gave her an embrace that could’ve lasted for hours. We proceeded with a tour of the Ranch followed by our negotiations. Before the party started, I once again served cake to everyone at the Bunny Ranch. It was another surreal moment to meet all of the ladies. I met Cami, Danica, Jordan, and so many others. I could write a review about all the people I met. HA! I also got to meet Dennis at this time and he is a very gracious gentlemen. It was a real pleasure getting to know him.

So after serving cake and completing our negotiations, we started off with a late lunch. Because Seven and I both love sushi, I wanted to give her a sushi lesson. So we made Philly rolls and Rainbow rolls together and set down for lunch.

While talking over lunch, I gave her my first surprise. I gave her a scrapbook in which I had compiled the entire Breakout Bunny contest along with our first on line conversation, and the entire campaign thread leading up to the formation of her Fan Club. There have been so many wonderful things posted by her and about her, I didn’t want them to disappear into the archives. Now she’ll have them in “THE BOOK OF SE7EN”. There was a new chapter too entitled, “More things you don’t know about me”. This is based on her popular thread, “One thing you don’t know about me…”. I had so many things I wanted to share with her but chose to save them for our date. I will soon begin posting these new surprises on that thread soon. Needless to say, many more surprises were ahead on this date as well. :mrgreen:

You may or may not know, our special day was always going to include a threesome. The identity of this lady was also going to be a surprise. WOW!!! A secret lover too!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] So, after our lunch, Se7en decided she would introduce me to our secret lover that she had chosen for me. I had shared with Se7en early on about a childhood poolside fantasy. She told me she’d love to do that with me so we all were about to begin. After a quick change of clothes, here comes Se7en with none other than the amazing gorgeous…

…stay tuned for Part 2 of my Real Life Ranch Report very soon!!!

2. Re: FINALLY MY DATE WITH SE7EN!!!!

Wow sounds like ya had a really great time !!!!

3. Re: FINALLY MY DATE WITH SE7EN!!!!

You have me on the edge of my seat! I can't wait for the the Second Part! And finding out who this mysterious girl actually is!

4. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Re: FINALLY MY DATE WITH SE7EN!!!!

Looking forward to reading the rest!!!!!!!!!!!

5. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Looking forward to part 2 quite the cliffhanger and the mystery girl is stay tuned lol good one

6. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Awesome start, Sndtrax!

7. Re: FINALLY MY DATE WITH SE7EN!!!!

You know how to leave us hanging!

8. Re: FINALLY MY DATE WITH SE7EN!!!!

Oh man! You are such a tease! I'M totally in suspense and I was there!
    You're good!

9. Re: FINALLY MY DATE WITH SE7EN!!!!

That's Not Right (LOL)

10. Re: FINALLY MY DATE WITH SE7EN!!!!

EDGE OF MY SEAT ANTICIPATION!

Seven is simply AMAZING and AWE INSPIRING when you meet her in person! I still will never forget the moment she walked out when I was there!

11. Re: FINALLY MY DATE WITH SE7EN!!!!

ok but what about the cake and the recipe for it, looks almost as good as seven [smilie=i love you1.gif]

12. Re: FINALLY MY DATE WITH SE7EN!!!!

As I left you hanging at Part One of my review, I was explaining that our special day was always going to include a threesome. The identity of this lady was also going to be a surprise. After our lovely sushi lunch, Se7en decided she would introduce me to our secret lover that she had chosen for me. I had shared with Se7en early on about a childhood poolside fantasy. She told me she’d love to do that with me so we all were about to begin. After a quick change of clothes, here comes Se7en with none other than the amazing gorgeous…

KALLI MORGAN!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Another perfect moment was when Kalli walked up to greet and hug me. She’s an immaculate vision of loveliness!!! With such beautiful eyes and smile and gorgeous figure, she made me feel so warm inside. Another fantasy fulfilled; I now have met Kalli Morgan. I knew yet another fantasy was about to begin.

We began to play by the pool and before you know it we were all wet together and touching and fondling each other. I felt hands all around me stroking me under the water. I had these two visions of wet, glistening loveliness sandwiched in between me.

While in the water, I got to see Se7en’s little “7”. I had to put my face under the water to kiss it! HA! The poolside fantasy was a long awaited dream come true.

After our little wet playtime, we went back to the bungalow for a quick shower, and then to the king sized bed. I sprawled out in the middle while these two sexy angels took their turns pleasuring me. [smilie=hot over you.gif] OH MY GAAAWWWD!!! I remember surrendering to the pleasure from one while giving to the other, and back and forth. Both took turns on top of me and underneath me. My mind was spinning so fast, I could’ve launched a "mouse wheel" to Saturn. HAHA!! The energy transference between the three of us was magical. I’ve never had such a time in my life.

Before Kalli left, I had a very special gift for her; a 1999 bottle of Dom Perignon. I had been saving it for many years for when a special occasion would come around. I could think of nothing more special than giving it to Kalli. Later that evening, the three of us would toast each other and it was the smoothest, most gentle and exquisite champagne I’ve ever tasted; very appropriate for the occasion.

When Kalli left, Seven and I decided to do something a little more intimate. I surprised her with a Tantric Relaxation Massage. I put on a relaxation disc of ocean sounds and began to caress her all over in a gentle trusting way. I had surprises for her in the massage as well. I used a mink glove to rub her back and give her a soft scratchy sensation. I had a coco butter massage cream that smelled wonderful that I gently rubbed into her smooth skin.
    After the massage, she turned over and opened her legs. I saw her flower open up to me and it was the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. I proceeded to have beautiful, long-thrusting sex and oral pleasure. I worshipped her with my mouth, lips, and tongue that culminated in a screaming orgasm that rattled the walls of the bungalow- a sexual SONIC BOOM that was a long ringing symphony to my ears. I never want to forget that sound for the rest of my life. I remember holding her in my arms feeling so many things. So many fantasies had come true. However I had a couple more surprises left for her; an airbrushed tank top shirt for her, and perhaps the biggest surprise of all; a heart-cut, black diamond pendant that I had designed personally.

The look on her face was priceless. Her jaw dropped for a solid minute. I’ll allow Se7en to elaborate more on the gifts. It was a great joy to be able to come up with so many surprises and honor both Seven and Kalli with them. I’ve never had a day like this in my life and I can’t imagine having another quite like it. It was my goal to make these two women feel like the most special people in the entire world.

For as much as I shared here, words still don’t do my review the justice it deserves. Amazing, lovely, and beautiful are words that are so overused and yet Se7en and Kalli are all of these things and much more. As I recall more of the special day that was May 7th, 2010, I’ll continue to share even more.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Re: DATE WITH SE7EN PART 2!!!!

I like your style ....Great Style points(LOL)

Glad you had Fun....I did Win 5 dollars ..I bet that kalli

would be the other lady

14. Re: DATE WITH SE7EN PART 2!!!!

Awesome Review Snd sounds like you had a great time.

15. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Re: DATE WITH SE7EN PART 2!!!!

Wow, Sndtrax! You certainly know how to treat the ladies!

I look forward to reading more of your exploits!

16. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

WOW!!! That was AWESOME AWESOME review!!! Thank you sooo much for sharing it with us. Congrats on having such an AMAZING time out there. Here's to many more wonderful times at the Ranches sir. :)

17. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Very Nice Sndtrax Wow that sounds like quite the date. I'm glad you had a great time

18. Re: DATE WITH SE7EN PART 2!!!!

Wow! The waiting was worth it. Glad you had a great time!!

19. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing your awesome date! Wow!

20. Re: DATE WITH SE7EN PART 2!!!!

I am Glad you had such a Great time with Seven and Kalli! I thought it was going to be her after I read the first part. Great Job on the Tease Sndtrax.

You Report was MORE than HOT! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

I do hope you have more adventures with Seven in the future. It sounds like you two have a Wonderful Connection.

You do know how to treat your women! Those were excellent gifts, and I know they were really appreciated.

Thank you for sharing your Fanastic Experience. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] :D :D :D

21. Re: DATE WITH SE7EN PART 2!!!!

To Longhorn, DSnowman, Dee301, GDGW, Ice, Beau, breastlover, Auron, Dinoman, KevinZ, Veronica Vavoom, John N GA, and Longarm, as well as all future readers and posters,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It had been a long time since having any sort of sexual experience before this party. I was explaining to Kalli, Se7en, and Dennis after the party that the thought of a threesome had been so beyond my realm of fantasizing before now that I never allowed myself to think about it until I began planning this party back in November. It will always be one of the wildest, and most fun experiences of my life. I'm sure there will be parties in the future that will be very special, but this was the first one, and...well....many years from now, someone will notice a sly grin on my face and wonder what I'm thinking about. 8) My memories and my heart will always recall and reach back for the fondest of times with my sweet ladies, Kalli and Se7en. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

Re: MY DATE WITH SEVEN & KALLI MORGAN

Wow! thank you for sharing.

23. Re: MY DATE WITH SEVEN & KALLI MORGAN

Wow!

Sounds like you had the time of your life. Congrats! :D

24. Re: MY DATE WITH SEVEN & KALLI MORGAN

This is the first chance I have gotten to read your review. Please forgive me, I have been so busy with moving.
    What I want to say is WOW!!
    You really captured our moments together. I felt like I was reliving it as I read the review. Thank you.
    I enjoyed every minute with you.
    I look forward to the next time [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Re: MY DATE WITH SEVEN & KALLI MORGAN

It was my pleasure Kalli. I will do everything in my power to come back to the ranches for St Pogus 2011. Until then, I have the fondest of memories and some incredible pics to help me relive the fantasy come true. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    BTW, I'm glad you and Cosmo have settled into Nevada. Let me know when the house warming party is and I'll send you something. :wink:

26. Re: MY DATE WITH SEVEN & KALLI MORGAN

still all i can say is "you da man!" and Kalli and Seven are so totally awesome! So glad they got to make your fantasies reality. (and i have yet to party with Kalli) However I did meet her and she was just a gem.

You got class bud. I like it.

27. Re: MY DATE WITH SEVEN & KALLI MORGAN

I love going back and reading this review. It, and the memories, continually put a smile on my face. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Re: MY DATE WITH SEVEN & KALLI MORGAN

Thank you Se7en! I get taken back to that day too when I read it as well.
    So...You wanna go again?
    :wink: :mrgreen:

[smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

29. Re: MY DATE WITH SEVEN & KALLI MORGAN

Thank you for the compliment. I look forward to our time together. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. Re: MY DATE WITH SEVEN & KALLI MORGAN

Today, I had the great pleasure of going back and sharing with the jewelry artist and the diamond seller who helped me create the Se7en Black Diamond Pendant the happiness their work had brought Se7en.

I retold the moment of her incredible, speechless reaction to this special, one-of-a-kind gift. They were both really happy they could help make this such a unique gift for a wonderful lady. I think I made their day with my story of Se7en being completely stunned by the gift they helped me create.

31. Re: MY DATE WITH SEVEN & KALLI MORGAN

You are such a kind and caring man. Thank you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Re: MY DATE WITH SEVEN & KALLI MORGAN

I wanted to post a link to a separate review for Kalli Morgan. She has been exceptionally wonderful to me and I wanted everyone to know, especially Kalli's fans as well as those who are thinking of booking with her. She's worth it. Enjoy!!!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=37302" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=37302</a>

33. Re: MY DATE WITH SEVEN & KALLI MORGAN

Oh that's great! I wish I could have seen THEIR reaction!

34. Re: MY DATE WITH SEVEN & KALLI MORGAN

Thank you for the review. It really touched me. Almost as good as you did. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] :D

35. Re: MY DATE WITH SEVEN & KALLI MORGAN

I can assure you that Monica, the jewelry artist who worked on my design for a couple months, along with my Jeweler, Keith who scrambled for a very rare and unique black diamond after a deal fell through with only a week before my plane flight were extraordinarily pleased. They worked hard on this project and did an amazing job. I couldn't have been more pleased with the result as well. However, the most important thing was that you were pleased Se7en. And I had to share with them that you were amazed by the pendant and were very pleased. They are very happy for you! :D :D :D