Barbie Girl really is a Barbie Girl.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Travis8559, May 2, 2010.

1. I must say, Im still in shock. Before I came to the ranch I took a look on the site and I found myself interested in a couple of ladies that I wanted to meet. When I came to the ranch 5 days later, Barbie Girl was in the "lineup." And yes, she was one of them. I was so shocked how somebody so beautiful in pictures can be even more beautiful in person! She told me, as we were talking in her room, that her "personality is way better than her looks." Thats amazing. How often do you really hear a girl say that? Well, I partied with her. And I enjoyed every minute. Shes the sweetest thing! I couldnt get enough. Lets just say I will be seeing her again next month. She really is truely an amazing young lady that is not only sexy, outragously beautiful, but she is extremely smart &bright. Shes such a happy person, I dont see why anybody wouldnt love this girl. This Barbie Girl!

Thankyou Barbie. Ill see you next month!

Thanks,
    Travis

2. Awesome Review Travis Barbie is a great girl and your party sounded awesome (neighbor) Im glad to see you enjoyed yourself!!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Congrats on your party With the Lovely and yes I agree very personable Barbiegirl

4. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] IM GLAD YOU GOT TO HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE WITH BARBIE GIRL SHES SO MUCH FUN TO PARTY WITH [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Hot Picture Ally Whew I'm still floating from last March when I partied with Barbiegirl

6. Thats great Allie. She really is a goddess. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. yes shes is. thats why i have that on my sig:):) looks of a goddess

8. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Glad you had such a great time! Barbie Girl is intoxicating!

9. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Soooo lucky Kevz! :)

10. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Bump! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Nice bump Mr. Bigglesworth!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

:lol: He LOVES Barbie Girl. :wink:

13. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Thanks Dino. :)

14. I used to have the accent, but then I lived in the midwest for some time and lost it. but I can use it anytime requested no problem!

15. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

I was wondering about that!! When I talked to you I didn't hear it at all. Hehe but I'm glad mine wasn't too bad... :wink:

16. I was shocked yours wasnt strong! lol

17. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: I was thinking I might pretend to have one, like a "Newfoundlander" when I get there, and see what people do...I know they would be like :shock: :? and try not to laugh, lol. I'd say eh after everything! :lol:

18. She totally is a doll!! I heart her...

19. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

She's amazing! And so are you! :D :wink: :oops: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. you both are :shock: :D :D

21. I adore you both [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Barbie we need to party Babe!!! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

25. She is such a Barbie doll.