Threat of Rain

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Colonel, May 20, 2014.

1. To: Charlie Company, 5/23d Airborne Bunny Hunter brigade

Be advised, any and all troops frequenting the always friendly but seductive bunny ranch area. There is a chance that you may encounter overwhelming force in the form of one Rain Riches. Should you have the opportunity to engage her in conversation, or even come within range of her enchanting smile, you will have little chance of retreating to higher ground.

She will out run you, she will out dance you, she will outclass you, and if the stars are aligned in your favor, she will certainly out fornicate you. She will strip you down, cover you up, and then knock you to your knees with the wettest warmest most powerful torrent of womanhood you will ever experience. She will crawl across your body and make you immobile. You will lose your self control, lose your inhibitions, and more importantly, lose your military bearing. She will have you gasping for breath, swimming for shore and praying for more rain at the same time.
    You will look up, see her warm sweet smile and think you died and went to heaven. Then she will come down on you again and swamp you like a cardboard boat. Should you survive this powerful sexual tsunami, you will be physically and mentally drained, but emotionally, and spritually transformed. You will also be drawn back to this dangerously beautiful force like a moth toward a candle. Proceed with caution.

Now, at ease. I'll be in the area all evening.

RainRiches likes this.
  2. Got to close. The colonel is going down again.

RainRiches likes this.
  3. The only time in my storied career that I was ever pinned down......and didn't call in air support.

RainRiches likes this.
  4. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

5. Book a two girl party with the hottest chocolate kisses in the west rain riches and raven lee

6. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member