The Sybian, Lady Aries, Stacy V and Me

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Norcal, May 19, 2014.

1. Having seen the videos of women on a Sybian over the years when I heard that Lady Aries had added to the list of party possibilities I was intrigued. But I did have concerns that I would be lost in the shuffle. Then on Staci V’s slumber party, available on YouTube, I saw the girls using it I decided to make the trip to Carson to see for myself.

Having no personal experience in the use of a device like the vibrating seat of pleasure I thought maybe it would be best to have two experienced users involved. Having had the pleasure of quality time spent with both Staci and Aries in the past and knowing that they were comfortable with each other a decision was made to bring both to the party. To paraphrase Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade I chose wisely. Negotiations consisted of me giving a number and the two of them saying that works and that while that guaranteed a certain time period that time was not set it stone and could go long, and it did.

Lady Aries was first up, well that’s not exactly true, I was first up but not on the Sybian. These are two beautiful women who just happened to be naked and a certain part of me was glad to see that. Staci took over the controls initially and Aries held on to me. Fortunately I had a convenient appendage to hold on to that suited Lady and more important me. As Staci or I varied the speed Aries let out sounds that you don’t hear every day. Requests were for fingers here lips there and then Staci grabs a toy from the drawer and starts using said toy on the quivering visitor from Southern Nevada. Lady Aries collapses overcome by waves of pleasure.

Now it was Staci’s turn with Lady at the controls I proceeded with some more digital manipulation, always a turn-on for me when Staci’s responsive nipples show their satisfaction with the attention they are getting. Again primal noises, heck screams, burst forth from Staci guess it was good there were no neighbors. But what about me? Aries says the best sex for a woman is just post a Sybian experience. So of course I am more than happy to oblige and before Staci has any rest it’s time for me to step in and experience what some might say is conventional conjoining but with these two hardly anything is conventional. The party did not end post my explosion but continued with cuddling, pillow talk, and some together shower time.

So while I usually don’t write reports of my ranch experiences I felt a need to here. The Sybian doesn’t replace the guy but enhances the whole experience. Like a trip to a destination experiences had along the way enhance the journey. And while the Sybian won’t be a regular part of a LRN party I am sure glad I got to experience it.

2. Very nice. Sounds like a lot of fun

3. Thank you for the review!

Ladies and gentlemen.. This man is patient! I screwed up on the scheduling (I never do this!) but it all worked out in the end.. I know for me, I got the much needed orgasms to give me the best nights sleep..

NorCal- I also can't wait to touch my moldavite. :). It will be a bit of a ritual when I change out the chain. Xo kisses

4. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

5. Such and amazing guy!! we had sooo much fun! We had an awesome time waiting for you lady. Gave me time to make dinner and hang my poster. Thank you love bug!

6. YES!!! Im wearing my Moldavite now.. Feels great. I love it! Thank you again.

7. The party was just the cap to a great day. It started with an apology from Lady Aires for the slight delay. At least I think that was what she said her Dom outfit kind of distracted me. Not into BDSM but I might have to change that opinion.

Then talked with Tim, the bartender, about the BLM horse he adopted while casting the occasional glace in the direction of Monica Millon who presented a memorable image sitting in the parlor.

Also discussed politics of Southeast Asia with Samantha Rose who lives in Asia I’m kind of a sucker for intelligent strong women and when intelligence is combined with great looks, and yes Staci and Aires fit the bill along with Ms. Rose, you get a complete package.

Staci likes to cook Sunday dinner and the fact that she did a meat and a vegan version shows how thoughtful she is to the needs of others. Kind of like how she meets your needs in the bedroom. I assisted, making a run for some vegan ingredients and also helped in the kitchen though my help consisted of saying yeah that looks great.

So the delay actually enhanced the day for which I thank the ladies and the staff of the LRN. Hope I wasn’t too much of a pest and happy both Lady A and Staci V liked the things I brought.

8. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

What a team you all must have been together!!!

9. Can't be no bogas adventure here with these ladies, great read and even greater subject matter , can't wait for my turn at this ! hehe

10. Yes, you certainly need a turn!

11. Yes we insist!

12. Never a pest always a joy! Bob watched over me everynight. . . And thank you again for the store runs. . it was a great sunday. Can hardly wait to see you later today :)

13. I miss my Staci but I will see you tomorrow!!

14. More Sybian Parties please!!