New Bunny hopeful!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Hello all!

My name is Harleigh, I'm 24 and I'm from Georgia. I'd really love to come spend some time with you all at the ranch. I'm also curious about what life as a Bunny is like, so I would love to hear your experiences.

A little about myself: I'm a dancer, aspiring model,and pro Domme. I want to take things to the next level. I consider myself not just a dancer, but a professional companion and love meeting new people.

I'm 5'4, 115 lbs, green eyes and my haircolor changes like a mood ring. It's currently black and pink. I love body art and have several unique tattoos.

I'm currently traveling so I don't have access to my pictures, but my profile for my dominatrix work is at: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.myspace.com/mistressharleigh" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.myspace.com/mistressharleigh</a>. I'm actually posting this from my phone, lol.

Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself! I look forward to hopefully meeting everyone.

Thanks,
    Harleigh

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Good luck!

3. I found some recent pics on my phone!

4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Message boards

5. :mrgreen: Thanks guys!!

6. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the boards Harleigh. Best of luck to you making it. :)

7. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Well a couple of things. Post on the General form, Then get in the live chatt,,,Post a lot of pictures ,when you can .But best of all enjoy ,and have fun..........

8. Wow Harleigh, you are certainly different! Still very, very beautiful! With any luck all of us beautiful women will get to work at the Ranch at least once in our lives :D

9. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thanks guys for the support!

Just one question, I tried to log into chat but it said invalid username... do I make a new one for chat?

10. Yes, though they're theoretically on the same website, they're actually both different systems.

11. Though oddly I couldn't have the same name for both :(

12. Welcome to the boards and good luck, hope to see you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!