MY DATE WITH 2009 BREAKOUT BUNNY NOMINEE - BROOKLYN STAR

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Michael, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

This lady is amazing. I was very much intrigued because this lady was a bunnybabe I did not get the chance to know that much yet she has been a steady top booker for the Bunnyranch throughout all of 2009.

When I finally got to speak to this beautiful young lady, I was wowed by her sexy voice, great body and beautiful face. I was honored and privileged to have this lady help me get settled in for this trip. It was great getting the chance to chat with her in the kitchen area while having a bite to eat. I was very impressed, she has lots to offer a client.

The party itself, was an awesome experience, we did a lot of things a lot, she made sure to please me. She is very playful in the bedroom. We had quite a few OMG moments. I know when I had my eruption, it was enough to take out Afghanistan, lol. There was another time when she was going up and down on my leg and I thought my leg was trying to orgasm! :D

Ms. Brooklyn, thank you so much for an awesome experience. It will be an honor and a privilege to play with you again in the future. I know I had a blast. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great review, Michael. Thanks for sharing.

3. Michael
    Chat with Me

Father Frank, I have to admit I was a little naughier than usual, I don't know how I can possibly redeem myself.

4. That was a Great Review...(LOL)

I've heard some very good thing about

Miss Brooklyn Star :wink:

5. Michael
    Chat with Me

OK, Father Frank, thanks to your kind words of wisdom, I will see you at the St. Pogus Day Festivities in 2011, It's gonna be great being part of such a huge support group during my time of recovery.

6. Very nice to hear..im trying to book an appointment with Brooklyn Star..i kno we'll b a good fit together in the bedroom : ) she is very intriuging and i look foward to meeting her sexy ass.......and that body ; )

7. Michael
    Chat with Me

You were so much fun to be with and to be around. Thank you for the grand experience. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Brooklyn, you are beyond belief the most beautiful, sexy, woman that I have ever met. Our date was the culmination of all of my wishes and dreams since I was born. You did things with me that I never thought possible anymore. Oh, what the heck, I LOVE you. See you in my dreams and at the Ranch [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] .

9. Michael
    Chat with Me

To one of the hottest, classiest ladies of all-time, how I miss playing with you so much I visually relive this remarkable event and yearn for a sequel.