MY DATE WITH 2009 BREAKOUT BUNNY WINNER - MS. SEVEN GREY

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Michael, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

What is not to like about this lady? She is great is so many ways, she's beautiful, she has an amazing body, she can work that stripper pole as good as Eddie Van Halen plays the guitar. OMG, this lady is great.

This trip I just had fell into my lap shortly after my last trip in November 2009 so I went ahead and scheduled some dates for play. Then, Rick and I hold our Annual Breakout Bunny Contest. Thanks to her many supporters, Seven was the winner of this past year's contest. The next thing to happen was very awesome, she adjusted her dates so she could see me during my February trip. What a very flattering to do.

The party itself involved a whole lot of things, lots of massage and lots of making whoopy, :D . And wow, did she ever perform like a prime time sex goddess. From the cowgirl position, she rode way better than the winning jockey of the Kentucky Derby. That was so much fun. As far as eruptions are concerned, she caused my volcano to erupt a few times.

This was a pretty intense, pretty awesome party I highly recommend. Ms. Seven, you were great, you are a great person and I can't wait until June, Thank you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing your experience with Se7en, Michael. I enjoyed reading it. I have found her to be a very warm and sincere young lady in email exhanges with her and she sounds like a tigress in the bedroom. :D

3. Michael
    Chat with Me

You hit the bullseye with that statement. I'm so honored to have this special lady as a great friend and lover.

4. Rawr! :lol:

Thank you Michael for the rave reviews. I'm excited for the ones to come with us!

xoxoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Lucky Micheal getting to party with Se7en

6. You can get lucky too! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

whew ok darlin one of these days Darlin

8. Michael
    Chat with Me

I'm so ready for June, you were that awesome.

9. I'm so ready for June, you were that awesome.[/quote]

Awe, Now you're making me blush.

10. Michael...you lucky dog!

Se7en is one of a select few on the "Must Do" list..no doubt![/quote]

Se7en is on my "must do" list too... I will see you soon my dear... [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

11. This was a pretty intense, pretty awesome party I highly recommend. Ms. Seven, you were great, you are a great person and I can't wait until June, Thank you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][/quote]

Michael...you lucky dog!

Se7en is one of a select few on the "Must Do" list..no doubt![/quote]

And you are on mine sweetheart [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Great review ...sounds like it's right up there with a Kentucky tournament win :)

13. HAHAHAH! Hmmm. . . is that a compliment?

14. YEAH!!! That was a great review Michael. I really enjoyed the Breakout Bunny Contest, and was always amazed and fascinated with Se7en's ability to please and arouse with her fantasies, and genuine sweetness. Thanks for sharing. Se7en is wonderful to have a party with. I can't wait for my next experience with her.

15. Michael
    Chat with Me

Wow! Ms. Seven Grey, what you did in my party left me happily speechless and overcome with a massive grin growing to the point of taking up all the space of the solar system.