Max, Cami, Felicia Foxxx, Seven, Brooklyn, and Gypsy

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jasonpgh, Dec 24, 2009.

1. To provide a bit of back story I have been planning this trip, in concept at least, since last December. In the event there are typos or spelling errors I apologized, but I wanted to post this by the end of the week, and I leave town in the morning for a bachelor party. I hope to answer any questions when I get home next week. I hope you enjoy my reports.

For several years, I have lamented the fact that, not only was I still a virgin, but also that I had never even been out on a date. Well that finally changed, once I came to the Moonlite Bunnyranch on Dec. 5th. I had an appointment with Max, who by the way, is even more beautiful in person then her pictures would have you believe. After my arrival at the ranch, I managed to fulfill the first goal that I had, besides walking in the door, which was simply, not to pass out. Having achieved that lofty goal, I met Max for the first time, and was promptly blown away( I mentioned she is beautiful.) After giving my Christmas toy drive gifts, (2 Nintendo DS Lites each with a $50 Gamestop gift card) we went to the bar to have a drink. After a few minutes at the bar, we went to her room where our negotiations were made slightly more difficult by the sounds of " Oh daddy, oh daddy, oh daddy" coming from next door. After we concluded negotiations, and returned to the room, we proceeded to ____________________________(this portion has been redacted because I do not want to tell you about it.) Three hours in to the party, Max came back to the room with Cami Parker, and after a very long and complicated discussion, (Do you want to party with both of us?) the three of us decided to go have dinner, and then come back to the ranch to have more fun.

Well we went to Kim Lee's, and once we got to the restaurant we were seated at a table. We eventually order after waiting at least 15-20 minutes. As we are eating the waitress comes up to us and says, "Is there anything wrong with you service? Someone texted Dennis Hof, who called the owner." Needless to say I was surprised that she mentioned the message to Dennis. Once she left, Max said that she had sent Dennis a message, and that the only reason she did not lay into the waitress was the look of embarrassment on my face. When we finished, we paid and left for the Bunnyranch.

Following our arrival back at the ranch I sat with Dennis in the parlor while Max and Cami went and changed. When they returned, the three of us return to Max's bedroom, and we ____________________ ( this portion is redacted because I am selfish and do not want to tell what the three of us did together.) Finally, subsequent to all of this I spent the next several hours in the parlor, performing magic, and talking with everyone.

At one point during this, I went with Felicia Foxxx to look at some of her new pictures, Which are quite good. During this I quickly became convinced to spend some time with her and have the cougar experience. After a little show we had a lot of fun. Following my last party of the day, I hung out in the parlor for a little while longer before returning to the Gold Dust to sleep.

On my second day (Dec. 7th) at the ranch I had the oppurtunity to spend a few (too few) hours with Seven. We met at the ranch and after a brief negotionation (thankfully without any background noise) we got in the vehilce, and went to Mings lunch. We had a nice long ride due to the foot of snow the night before. We had a wonderful time at Mings, without any drama.

After we got back to the ranch Seven arrange for some extra time since we lost 45 minutes to an hour because of the weather. We returned to the room where we ___________________________________ (redacted and if you want to know what happened you will just have to use your imagination.) When the party finally ended we return to the parlor, where I got to hang out and spend more time relaxing at the greatest place on earth.

With the arrival of the 8th, came my appointment with the lovely Brooklyn Star. Having moved into one of the suites earlier that day, I was hanging around in the parlor, when Brooklyn came in and mentioned that she was available earlier than expected. After talk with her for a few minutes we went back to her room, where we talked not only about what I was hoping to do with her, but what I had already done during my previous days at the ranch. Once the paper works was taken care we return to her room, where we had the opportunity to engage in some _______________________________________(yes it is redacted again.)

Following our time together, I return to the parlor were I stayed until later that evening when Dennis asked if I would like to join him for dinner. This lead to Dennis, Brooklyn Star, Chey Stone, Jazzy Jones, and myself going to Ming's for dinner. Dinner was one of the most enjoyable times I had ever had(except of course parting with the ladies at the Bunnyranch.)

When we got back from Ming's I spent several hours in the parlor, (have you noticed the pattern that I seem to follow?) until I decide to have a quick party with Gypsy Lee. I thought that it would be fun to be the first person to party with her at the Bunnyranch. After a short discussion we return to her room, where I began the important task of __________________________ (I wonder if should just say what happened, instead of redacting?) Following our short time together I went to my suite and crashed for the night.

On the 9th, as I was already well past my initial Bunnyranch budget, and in fact well past my backup Bunnyranch budget, I knew that I could afford, at most, one last party. Since I had had only a very short time with Gypsy Lee, I decide to, "finish what I started" the night before. Once she arrived for the start of her shift, we talk for a while before be she said the magic words, "Would you like to come to my room?" In her room we were able to work with my now very limited budget, and come to an agreement for my last party. When we returned to her room we ______________________________(you will just have to deal with not knowing what happened.) When that party finally ended, I returned to the parlor, and spent the rest of the day hanging out until I went to bed and slept for my flight the next morning to Las Vegas.

For those who wanted to know The Vegas trip was fun, but I did not make a profit during it, so am not able make a quick trip to the ranch in the immediate future. I will post when I next plan on coming out there.

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Re: Max, Max & Cami, Felicia Foxxx, Seven, Brooklyn, and Gypsy

Sounds like a blast thanks for the report I'm glad you enjoyed your experiances

3. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Jason:

That was one fabulous trip with seven extended parties with six outstanding choices of ladies and a repeat. Even time spent in the parlor, a night out with Dennis and ladies, and a stay at the ranch. You truely are the Magic Man! Excellent report.

I normally have to take 12 days to have six parties with at least a day of rest between each of the parties. Sure would be nice to be young again.

Hope to meet you in person sometime at the ranches.

Harold

4. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Jason,sure sound like you had a lot of fun....
    Now what and where is Mings?? Sounds like not to go to Kim Lee's....... [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

5. Re: Max, Max & Cami, Felicia Foxxx, Seven, Brooklyn, and Gypsy

I really enjoyed our time together. You are really fun to hang out with!

6. Re: Max, Max & Cami, Felicia Foxxx, Seven, Brooklyn, and Gypsy

I love your story and I love the way it has been redacted. I really enjoyed our long, enjoyable phone discussion and tutorial! It is very fun to just spend time in the parlor and enjoy.
    Regarding, When it comes to gambling you have much better odds of scoring here at the ranch!

7. Re: Max, Max & Cami, Felicia Foxxx, Seven, Brooklyn, and Gypsy

It was the most fun I have had in years. I am trying to plan another trip, but it is not looking good for the first half of the year. I hope I do not have to wait until next December.

8. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Wow, Jason, you really lost your virgin status in style. :D

Great review and recap. I enjoyed reading it.

9. Re: Max, Max & Cami, Felicia Foxxx, Seven, Brooklyn, and Gypsy

Such a pleasure and fun meeting you!
    I'm only too happy knowing I was able to make you so com-
    fortable and sexualy curious you didn't hesistate or even pause
    deciding to have a party with me.

Such a gentelman you are....
    Thank you!

10. Re: Max, Max & Cami, Felicia Foxxx, Seven, Brooklyn, and Gypsy

WOW...(LOL)

11. Re: Cami, Felicia Foxxx, Seven, Brooklyn, and Gypsy

I would love to, but my employment status has been so screw up for the last 10 months that I have not been able to spend much time on the message boards, much less going to the ranch. It short I lost my job, got two others, and lost both of them. I expect to start a new job in early January, but I am being really paranoid about it right now. I hope everything is going well.

Jason