How do I become a bunny? Im Gorgeous College Girl!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Nov 24, 2009.

1. I want to live at the ranch, make some money since I am gorgeous model type. I'm in college in an online program for graphic design, I am a vocalist, I am super cool and very vain. I just want to have some fun and make money and still be able to study in my bunny ranch room. I have a small doggie whom is very friendly. Can all this all be accommodated for an intelligent super model type fun and super sexy girl?

2. At the top of the page is a link. It says "Live the good life be a bunny". Click the link and start there. Hope this helps.

3. Thank YOUUUUU! That is exactly what I needed.

LOve,
    Kindra nikole

4. Can you be Super Cool and Very Vain ...at the same time ???

Good Luck [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

5. Good Q GDGW ! Thats exactually what I was thinking :? :? :?

Chili

6. Yep, this is possible. I am very confident and have a strong love for myself, my nature, my soul, etc. Therefore, vain. I am highly college educated, and street smart with a supermodel physicality. Now, as of being super cool, yes. I love people for who they truly are and am very outgoing and friendly and easy going. I get along with almost everyone. Vain, yes. I fucking rock! Super Cool Yes, I am not selfish and am extremely considerate and have a huge heart, even though I am quite in love with myself, It does not effect my 'coolness' with others.

xoxo

kindranikole

7. That contradiction has piqued my interest. Any chance of us seeing some pictures?

8. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

Italiantriker Well-Known Member

Very vain? I'm so turned on right now. :|