Alyssa Fox from the Sagebrush Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by gLip5, Mar 24, 2014.

1. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

After the LRN St Patrick’s Party, I headed over to the Sagebrush Ranch for their St Patrick’s Party along with some other board members and guests. As everyone arrived, Madam Suzette had the ladies do a line up for all of the gentlemen that arrived. As all of the guys were picking ladies, one lady stood out to me, Alyssa Fox. We glanced at each other, nodded, and decided to go for a tour of the Sagebrush. After the tour, Alyssa joined me for the rest of the night playing the party games that Madam Suzette had planned. We actually ended up talking quite a bit and having a good time during the night. After the belly dancing contest in which we both participated in, we decided to go to her room to negotiate a party for later on. We came to a quick agreement, and I told her that I’d definitely be back Saturday night sometime to party with her.

After (literally) running around and helping Crock cook his world famous chili for the ladies and staff, Crock and I decided we were gonna run over to the Sagebrush for a little while. I was hoping Alyssa was available to possibly have our party sooner rather than later. Thankfully Alyssa was available. She came out and joined Crock and I as we were playing some pool. We all talked as we played pool, and after we finished, Alyssa and I went back to finalize our previous negotiations. We did, we booked, came back to her room to have some fun.

Alyssa is a fun and beautiful girl. We had a pretty good connection due to our personalities (yes, some people out there do like my personality). So thankfully, that connection carried over to her room. She definitely has a quality about her that you can’t help but to feel comfortable being around her. We had a great time together, and she truly does care about making sure her clients are taken care of.

If you go to the Sagebrush Ranch, definitely stop and give Alyssa a few minutes of your time. I promise you that you won’t regret it. Alyssa is very easy going, easy to talk to, and very easy on the eyes. You will definitely have a great time being around her.

Alyssa, thank you for being an amazing last minute “date” to the Sagebrush St. Patty’s party on Friday, and for a great time on Saturday. I definitely look forward to stopping by again and taking you up on that game of pool or chess.

2. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Great review about Alyssa, gLip…You've painted a picture of a very nice/fun person and I look forward to meeting her on my next visit to the Sage.

3. She is so hot! [smilie=hot over you.gif] xoxox

4. CalGuy95
    Chat with Me

CalGuy95 Well-Known Member

Takes one to know one!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

5. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Great review my friend!!! Alyssa sounds like an amazing girl. Thanks for taking good care of my boy Alyssa. We'll be sure to be back at Sagebrush for our return in late-April!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. YAYY THANK YOU EVERYONE, ALLY YOUR ARE A HOTTIE YOURSELF ;)

GLIP YOUR THE BEST ;) I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!
    Ill ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF YOU :) xoxoxoxo

7. Cutie pie Alyssa Fox, I hope you stay at the Sagebrush Ranch in April also. I'd like to visit you... I am working in Florida right now but shall be back in late April...it takes time to build up regular clients, ask Caressa and Air Force Amy...just saying...

[smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

8. Great review!

9. Thank you pretty girl. xoxox [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Fantastic review of a sexy sweetheart! Can't wait to get back from vacation and see you gorgeous!!! Hope you have an awesome April :)

11. Great review. Love the sig by the way! :mrgreen:

12. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

If you come out, def definitely stop in and visit with her. She is alot of fun.

13. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Thanks HBKPunk... next time you come out, def swing by the SB and meet her...

14. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Great review!!
    I am blessed to have her as a friend, and have experienced her great skills during two girl parties. Shes sexy full of energy and happy to fulfill your desires!!

15. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Thanks Alyssa, can't wait to see you again as well!!!

16. Marking it down on the calendar! :mrgreen:

17. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Good, smart move!

18. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Thanks Tahoe, def go meet her when if you get the chance.

19. It appears Sagebrush Ranch got a whole lot of cute new girls...time to pay them a visit.... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. she is also a really good singer too

21. Nice write up glip

22. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Thank you Vanity.

23. GREAT REVIEW GLIP!!

24. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Thank you very much Corynn!

25. Don't mention it! 8)