Kelly Skyline, Part 2

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Nov 18, 2009.

1. I had scheduled this trip about one month in advance. Though I had made a couple of appointments, I always party with other ladies too. I was keeping track of the various ladies' schedules, and was very happy to see that one had moved up her dates, and by chance now she would be there during my visit--Miss Kelly Skyline!

Kelly has slightly altered her look--she is now a brunette! She looks absolutely incredible! I spoke with her some Friday evening, and knew at some point I'd be asking her to party on this trip. I had partied with her once before, and it was a great experience! I felt quite confident I would like to spend time with her again.

Kelly is a beautiful, kind, and funny lady! When we returned to her room, we easily reached an agreement. She provided me with an excellent party! I was so glad I decided to party with her again!

Thanks Kelly!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Congrats on another party with Kelly Skyline I can't wait to meet her one of these visits

3. thanks honey, can't wait to see you again [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. great review

5. ive changed my apperance yet again lol, now its back to being blonde for me

6. I am glad you had a good time with Miss Kelly.

7. Now its time for a maya/Kelly party krocker

8. Im a virgin, maybe she can devirginize me when i see her.

9. id love to hun :)

10. Kelly very friendly