melody lane takes us to heaven...

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by HULAPRINCESSESA, Oct 17, 2009.

1. This past week I flew to reno to experience a couple things I had been looking forward to for 5 months. First off was to meet a very special board member after 5 months of intimate phone, texting, and emailing. Auron79 met up in the vegas airport on weds because we were on our way to reno to celebrate his birthday the next day at the moonlight with the sexy vixen melody lane.
    Now melody and I bumped into eachother in chat one afternoon and just clicked. Auron and i were trying to narrow down our choices of bunnies for his birthday threesome and once i chatting with her i was sprung. I could tell right away that she was truly a bisexual girl not just for the money but she really enjoyed a womans touch. That was important to me since this would be my first party at the ranch as well as Aurons first time with two girls.
    Mel and i talked for a couple months via pms and chatting just planning how we were going to tease auron and make this party amazing for him.
    After auron and I met for the first time and spent our first night tearing up the sheets in our hotel room the next day was all about melody and his birthday threesome.
    I had arranged for the limo to come pick us up at the hotel, the driver was very personable and friendly. We got to the ranch with gifts in hand for not only melody but a few other of our fav bunnies and as the nerves starting to rise in our body we walked up the steps to the door of the ranch and as we walked in there stood this petite sexy little vixen dressed in diamond garters, thigh highs, and a sexy bra waiting with a big smile for the two of us.
    I immediatly went up to mel and gave her a big kiss and hug. She greeted me with a kiss and said "i am so happy your finally here baby"...after enjoying watching mel and i greet eachother auron got a hug and kiss and happy birthday wishes.
    Mel was so gracious and bought auron a birthday cake with candles so we started the night by singing happy birtday to him and having a couple drinks at the bar. i was anxious to get my lips on mels but i was trying my hardes to remain a lady for a littl longing..lol
    Mel was so warm and sweet her smile makes you melt..she chatted a bit with us just to break the ice and warm auron up a bit...i was ready to jump her the minute i laid eyes on her but auron has much better manners than i do..lol him being a southern gentleman and all...
    We qucikly decided to take a tour since it was my first time and mel led the way holding both our hands and smirking that seductive smile at both of us just saying lets get back to my room and get the party started. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

The buisness part was painless and quick I barely remember that because mel and i were ready to tie auron up and give him one of the greatest shows on earth. Once back at her room we all started kissing and undressing eachother and ended up on the bed very qucikly then Mel and i looked at eachother with naughty intent because we remembered we needed to tie auron up really quick. Auron was ready for anything that night and we both told him when he wanted out just say so but enjoy the show first..
    now this was not my first threesome but i will tell you it was the best partners i have ever had. Mel was very attentive to both of us and what each of us liked. Her and I worked well as a team to make aurons eyes roll back in his head. Her kisses are so sweet and sensual and her caresses give me the shivers everytime.
    Mel was so great and keeping the mood going the whole hour there was never and awkward position change or dull moment. I was overjoyed when she asked where our cameras were so we could take some pictures..needless to say auron and have some very special pics to remember our time with mel.
    We spent an hour with mel just exploring eachothers bodies and making eachother scream over and over again. Hot and sweaty would be an understatment for our party. Mel mad me feel like an old girlfriend of hers that teamed up with me to seduce my boyfriend..just like my college days..lol :lol:
    After we had drained eachother dry..literally...we had to just cuddle and snuggle before the dreaded reparty announcement came. Even in the aftermath of the sweaty hotness of a party mel still took more pics with us clothes on this time..lol and hung out with us in the parlor for a good hour after our party..then it was time for her to head home and she made a point to give us kisses and hugs goodbye before she headed out.
    even after she left the rest of bunnies continued to make us feel at home and at ease before we got our second wind and decided to head back to the hotel for another one on one romp session.
    After months of anticiaption to meet and party with mel she exceeded my expecatations and has me addicted to her kisses. Dont let her petite fram fool ya..she is an amazing partner in bed and a vixen in betweent he sheets...i think auron literally could not ,ove right away after we all climaxed...lol...ooooh i miss the ranch already.
    Thanks for an amazing first trip mel look forward to our next party!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Whoah Steamy ranch report Glad you and Auron had a great time With the Lovely Melody Lane. I'm looking forward to meeting her soon as well Congrats on a great first Visit

3. oooh kevin you need to spend time with melody she is an amazing lover and just super cute an fun to be around..i cant keep my hands off her when i am near her..cant wait for st pogus,,mmmmhmmm [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

St pogus will be fun I'm looking forward to meeting new faces and seeing familiar ones as well. I hope to sneak Melody away from the party for a little bit

5. good luck getting her off my lips...lol :lol: ..just kidding i can share for a lil bit..haha
    cant wait to meet ya honey

6. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

lol Kevin waits for Hula to use the bathroom and makes his move sneaking melody away for a bit haha