Crystal and Staci can really F###

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by KARAOKESINGER, Feb 13, 2014.

1. I normally write long reviews... I will keep this short and to the point :) these two are so much fun together and individually. I have said it all in other reviews the sex is off the chain and I know they know how I feel so simply stated:

They fucked me... I fucked them... we fucked each other... it was fucking great!

Thanks for a great fucking time!

Simply,
    KS

2. ummmmmmm

3. I know... just sayin... we went at it! LOL! I have said everything else in all my other reviews. Bottom line... some serious sexin! Those that don't know better get a clue and get with you two :)

Simply, KS

4. Shockingly no beds were broken in the making of this review

5. Hi Jenny thanks for the kind words sexy... nope we did not break the bed but there is always next time! ;)

Simply,
    KS

6. True...but as the song (See Plush by STP) says it was raining in the bedroom!

[​IMG]

Simply,
    KS

7. Hahahahahaha Very short and to the point for sure!!! But the experience will last a lifetime!!! You are so awesome. :) thank you for being us together as well it was amazing :)

8. I second that KS ;)

9. I third that... you and Staci are fun on heels. In my humble opinion an experience either individually and or together that simply should not be missed.

Simply,
    KS

10. Thank you :) :)

11. Let's get it on!!!!

Doin it and doin it and doin it well!!!

:)

12. After another weekend... I stand by the title of this review. Just sayin'

:shock:

Simply,
    KS

13. Hehe :) always aiming to please :) u know that!!

14. [​IMG]

15. Those two are freaking hot :mrgreen: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. still waiting on part 2

17. :) ... seriously I am just going to say it is tough going back to a normal day to day existence after being a part of and witness to all that epic activity going on in the room. :)

[​IMG]

Simply,
    KS

18. Hey!! Your a big boy...you can handle it...can't you? Hehe [smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. Sounds fucking great! ;D

20. It was fucking great :) :)

21. This review is way too HOT!!

22. our party was way too hot :) it was 4 in the morning and I am feeling GOOD!

Simply,
    KS

23. pure raw animal aggression!!