A dream come true-Veronica Vavoom

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Single&loveit, Sep 17, 2009.

1. I had a party with Veronica last week and I can't get her out of mind. I can't get her out of mind so much I just had to come on here and tell her everyne about it. Didn't know there was a review section but after researching the message board started reading reviews. There are so many words others have used to describe thier experience, all of them I'm sure are incredible experiences. I have to say there is no words to desribe me experience................... it was truly something out of this world incredible! It was extremely sensual but that doesn't even justify it! I'm coming back very soon, only Veronica can cure the craving I'm having. Her pictures show a little bit of how sensual she is, but you have to experience her in person to understand what I mean by SENSUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. I am flattered. Your first and only post and it's about me....that is so sweet! I cannot wait to see you again...make sure you keeop in touch. I am sure I can cure whatever is ailing you....

Veronica

3. Lol... I think anyone who has been with Veronica, can not get her out of their mind. I know from my experience that is true. Veronica just is a great person and has a quality about her that draws people bck. I can't wait to see her again either.

4. great review veronica vavoom

5. aww thank you, you are very sweet, come visit me again :D

Always Willing,

Veronica

6. Thank you again and thanks for the bump

Always Willing,

Veronica

7. Veronica definitely a dream come true

8. Thank you Jimi

9. BUMP :)