Joy to the world... my lord, I've cum!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Huckleberry, Aug 10, 2009.

1. .........................................................................................................THE Joy Banks

In the weeks running up to my departure and some weeks after my return, those that learned I was going to be partying with and thereafter did party with, the lovely Joy Banks... all those that asked and got a reply seemed to share the same sentiment.

"I hate you".

As well you should my friends, as well you should :twisted:

.................................................................................[​IMG]

Backstory

I got to know Joy Banks pre-ranch status. Starting with the night she came in to the chat wide eyed and "bushy tailed" looking for info on the world of "Bunnydom". During some back and forth regarding the process of becoming a bunny and some suggestions (and my help with resizing images for her) we quickly became friends that night through the ancillary conversation one engages in when you meet (and are enthralled with) someone new. We became even closer in the ensuing weeks. Between yahoo chat, then on to voice chat, then to the cell phone and onward and upward towards webcam conversations (I was a little shy on my end but eventually gave in). nothing naughty you pervs ... just great conversation :).

we learned more and more about each other and enjoyed long chats into the wee hours of the night. That should be no surprise to anyone who has had the chance to even talk to her in passing though. Whether on here or in the chat (and not simply because I rule and who wouldn't become a quick friend with me? :p ) but rather, you find out real quick that she has to be sweetest and most genuine girl you could possibly find. Warm and endearing are two words that, could they express deprecation, would honestly wish they were better words... as they both would balk at the suggestion that they truly deserve to be used to describe this wonderful woman.

I concur.

.................................................................................[​IMG]

On My Way!

On my trip out I was nervous as hell but nevertheless still excited for my arrival because, aside from the obvious, I had arranged an impromptu meeting at the BR with the first two lovely ladies I would be partying with on the following day in order to cure (or at least lessen to some degree) them thar "nerves". Aaaand I had also planned to meet up with Joy at the Love Ranch for a relaxing hang out sessions in anticipation for our party that was to occur later in the week.

Now, I mention my nerves for a reason here. As I have said and will repeatedly say, this picturesque doe-eyed angel is just a big bottle of liquid-awesome® when it comes to the sweetness department. Sometime during my initial hours of travel she had called and left me a very tender message informing me that I should ... relax. Enjoy my trip. Don't worry about a thing. She's gonna take good care of me and I'm going to have a wonderful time and I have no idea how excited she is to see me.

*melt*

Unfortunately the travel did NOT go as intended and started off with a 3 hour delay. *nail bite* bah, no worries... I have a 3 and a half hour layover in Denver. That’s plenty of time.

Not so.

I won't go into the details too much here as that's for my general Ranch Report, but suffice to say, it was a brief nightmare for me and one of the miracles I had in my life that day was Joy on the other end of the phone calming me down. Thanks again gorgeous ;)

After my meeting with Anna and Laci (the first two lovely ladies I had scheduled to party with on the following night) I raced on over to the Love Ranch to finally meet my dearest Joy. Although I had just gone through this over at the ranch and much to my surprise, still breathing, walking and talking, I for some reason was still nervous. Silly Huck.

I rang, I entered, I sat. I waited.

Meet and Greet. And...

Joy was notified immediately upon my arrival and was actually in the parlor just walking into the kitchen door when she was alerted and with a flushed face, covered in smile, she waved and apologetically signaled that she had to be right back. As I would later find out, since I had texted her and she knew I was on my way, she finished getting ready and headed on out to the bar to wait for me only to trip and fall causing a wardrobe malfunction that she felt she needed to fix.

Truth be told, she could have exchanged that lovely gown for a burlap sack and not a difference it would have made.

................................................ [smilie=love sick.gif] [​IMG] [smilie=love sick.gif]

*sigh*

She was stunning. Absolutely brilliant in her radiance. I knew she was the real deal from her webcam pics and seeing her on video chat late into the night on Yahoo, but hotdamn!! I imagine it's like admiring Raphael’s "La belle jardinière" for some time in books, but then stepping into the Louvre and feasting your eyes on the genuine article. The gentle sway of her hips, those large pools of "umm... wait, what was I saying?" she has for eyes, that smile that if properly placed could stop trench warfare and a voice so soft and sweet nightingales stop singing out of shame when she sighs.

....................................................................[​IMG]

..........................................................................................And did I mention that ass?????

wow ... [smilie=hot over you.gif]

I think I may have been a martyr in a previous life. Oh well, no use in questioning the universe... *whispers* thank you karma!

Admittedly I still was very nervous despite our extensive friendship that we had built, but that quickly passed. We sat and chatted for a bit while I voraciously sucked down my first of what would end up as a waterfall of LIT's that night.

Soon after my straw began that cocktails mating call known as "sluuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" ... we wound up taking "the tour". During our stroll, she regaled me with the history of the Love Ranch, the set up of the girls and their rooms, a tour of the VIP suite and of course, the interesting yet kind of spooky history of the pictures that line the walls. As some of you may know (while some not) the pictures that adorn those hallowed halls are indeed hand painted portraits of Working Girls past... hmmm.

When we got to Joys room we casually sat on her bed and chatted a bit more as she showed me some of the new toys she had gotten including some games... some naughty videos (to which we had a good chuckle over the sophomoric titles of said "films") and some new clothes.

In asking if I wanted to have a wee party that night, I hesitated. I was, after all, visiting the ranches for a very special reason... and while I would have thoroughly enjoyed sharing that moment with such a shining example of a "what-every-man-wants", I did decline a full party. However, since I did want to spend time with Joy, I did book a “mini” party as I have since dubbed them.

No sex, just companionship. Some Massage, some gentle kissing and affection, embracing, caressing… you know, the sweet soft stuff I so very much enjoy. And just from this small party, I surely knew… omg Wed is gonna be AWESOME!! As I’m sure I’ll be reiterating later… Joy loooooves loves loves to please. She is so attentive and gentle and … well, just downright sensual that I was just … I … well, I probably couldn’t have said my ABC’s at that point.

While it felt like eternity wrapped in a minute and crammed viciously into a second once that intercom crackled over the calm of our breaths … it was a wonderful second indeed. *kicks theories relating to relativity*

After I groaned repeatedly at my misfortune for living in a spatial existence with only 3 dimensions and "time" playing a really shitty factor in all of them, we straightened up and headed back out to the bar where I bought her a couple of drinks as well as myself of course, and we hung out for a couple of hours just talking and laughing while I chugged on the tea of L.I. and tried futily to quench my appetite with the munchies offered complimentary at the bar. Salty and scrumptious as they may be, they didn’t suffice. To my surprise and delight though… (nah… that’ll be in the big report ;) )

Joy eventually had to go to bed as she had to be up @ 9 the following morning and we bid a long yet fond farewell. Had I been sober I probably would’ve beat a hasty retreat to my hotel but I was otherwise imbued with the power… of BOOOOOOOOZE so I continued to hang in the parlor and chat with and enjoy the company of the many other ladies there at the ranch into the wee hours of the morning. Then the afternoon… then the early evening. What the hell are you doing Huck? Ahhh fuck it, right? So stupid… *sigh*

Round Deux!

Anywho… fast forward two days to Saturday night and after quite an eventful night and day at the the BR… I found myself back at the LR “just to hang” with Joy. This “somehow” turned into another trip back to her room just to talk a bit… perhaps. Maybe. Lol … right.

I decided to book another mini party, this time a couple of hours … I think there may have been a re-party after the initial time. Not sure. Think that’s how it went. I really wasn’t sure of my name or address afterward, so don’t ask me to recall such a minute detail as my possibly mumbling something about “moooore” at the end of a party. ;)

After that wonderful snippet in time, we of course spent some more time at the bar chugging and talking. One of the best things about Joy is that she’s so ridiculously easy to talk to and very funny and insightful in her own right. It’s not a blatant joke telling constant whimsical story funny but more of a snippet of insightful comment type of funny pertaining to whatever you happen to be talking about. I adore this type of playful humor and hung on every word so I could capture every chuckle.

During our hang time she was called away for a bell where some idiot (who I would like to thank profoundly for his lack of taste) decided he wasn’t choosing at that moment and opted for a drink. She returned. I sighed.

After hanging out for way past what I planned (Funny how that happens) I parted ways to head over to the BR seeing as how I had suggested to Rapid that we meet there around 9ish or so. (sorry I missed ya buddy… but you know how it goes :p )

D-Day (D is for DAYUM!!)

I had decided to schedule my foray into the complete world of absolute Joy for Wed. Allowing for a full day’s recovery from my previous party. Due to my uncontrollable fraternizing at the BR I was running a little behind schedule but then again we actually never had a scheduled time.

My fault entirely.

I was sitting on the couch chatting with some of the ladies when Mary Ann (sorry if that’s spelled incorrectly) two-stepped on out of the office and informed me that my driver from the LR was indeed on his way shortly.

What? I didn’t arrange for a driver.

We know. They did.

Awesome!

Wait… crap. Sorry girls, gotta run.

Back to the bungalow for what I believe may just be the quickest shower, shave (not just the jowls) and dressing ever to occur.

Anywhere.

Upon Arrival at the LR I of course rang the bell, my heaven was summoned and we sat. Only a brief interlude was had before we went on back to settle down for the night. As had been discussed, I wanted to do an overnight party so I was ensured as many blissful moments as possible. Negotiations were indeed soft and gentle and we went back to the booker to settle up.

We wandered back to her room to begin the first half of the festivities while we waited for further accommodations.

You see, as I found out… the VIP suite had been reserved for me by way of Joy however another lady had also booked it and the time over lapped seeing as how she booked earlier. No worries in my book. Throw me in a broom closet … as long as Joy is there, that’s VIP baby ;)

Mmm on to the main event! Whoa whoa buddy boy… not so fast.

At this point, Joy throws me… for a loop. She caught me… off guard. Out of speech, out of syllables, out of breath.

Joy presented me with … a gift!

Wow! Seriously? Like .. r… wh… I … lol… b… *lightly buckles and collapses into seat on corner of bed*

I … I really don’t know what to say sweety!

As I open the card she got for me and let the gift fall into my hand… I was simply taken aback. Wow. All this talk about gifting the ladies, and here I am. Stunned... and gifted. (not arrogant… play on words :p )

I really loved my new ... hehe. nah, that's between us.

;)

Following a long embrace to show my gratitude… wondrous sensations occurred at this point.

I knew Joy was sensual, loving, gentle, attentive and just all around a giver before hand, but not like I knew now. Her lips took on a new sentience… her hands, like erotic machines endowed with a sensory CPU that always knows where to go… how hard or soft to press… how long to stay riiiiiiiight there.

Up and over, top to bottom, side by side… there was never an inch that wasn’t paid attention to with the care of a British au pair. But with straight white smile of course :p.

After a while, including my reciprocation, we took a rest and just… cuddled. This lady sure can cuddle. I think secretly, it may be her favorite thing. Joy cradles you up so intently, I felt like I wasn’t me anymore… only her. Only her.

Soon it was off to the VIP room.

VIP Treatment

WooHoo!!

We gathered some things up… I tried laughingly to secure a towel around me. (have never figured out that trick) and we set on down the hall towards the VIP… the trip only interrupted once by my robe having an argument with gravity. *damn you Newton*

Once in the VIP room… well, you know. More of the same and more of something different :twisted:

We went back and forth, couple of hours… time flies.

Soon I wanted to hit that hot tub and perhaps put on a movie that I happen to enjoy although she has never seen. (If you’re even wondering what it was, you need to pay more attention) Once in the tub and comfy, and after getting out several times to try and figure out which remote was which… I sat back and hit play.

*sigh*

Something isn’t working… this sucks. I really wanted to wa… omg... hands. hands everywhere. Hands... uuummmpf...

Movie, quickly forgotten.

As it turns out, Joy managed to find some sort of genetically engineered super suds! The Jets only remained on and churning for several minutes at a time since, if they weren’t… I probably wouldn’t be here to write this opus if it were left on any longer. Nor do I believe the Love Ranch would even be there. In fact, these suds would’ve relocated the entire establishment to an address ending in “middle of lake Tahoe”

But it was hilarious.

Couldn’t stop laughing over the seemingly effortless multiplication of these bubbles… even after we had let them all die down to see if that made any difference...brainstorming and problem solving. LR style.

But no… they were like Gremlins I tell ya… just add water and *FWOOOMP*

....................................................................I swear I'm in there somewhere...

About 30 minutes and the same quantity of Gojis… we headed back to bed for some softer time and perhaps, this time… a flick. And not of the wrist.

However, I was not to master the entertainment system that day. Armed with an impish like protective “too loud so I’m going to mute the entire movie, fucker!” audio system and with me playing a raucous western that I love to "feel" when I watch… we didn’t really see eye to eye. So I chose the more prudent option. Turn that son of a bitch off and stare into the warmest eyes. :oops:

A little bit after throwing in the towel to Panasonic, we wound up falling asleep. Enjoying the closeness of that certain contentment (as I rather enjoy doing in my overnighters) for the rest of the night… 3 hour nap aint bad!

Sidenote: Although I did keep rousing throughout the night and constantly felt I had all the time in the world left as that VIP room is deceptively dark with the lights off. Seriously … the person that developed and decorated that room must have been under the employ of vampires on their last gig.

Anywho … early morn we both happen to wake up and enjoyed some cuddle cuddle kiss kiss when I asked what time it is and she told me I was like “wha wha wha???” at which point she walked over to the door leading outside and pulled aside a curtain.
    BLINDING!! (re-read sidenote… Kudos vampire architect!)

After fully clearing up cleaning up and clearing out, we headed back to her room so I could gather up some of my possessions that I had left behind. I left the movie for her though.

Back out to the bar for some breakfast!

No, Honestly… not LIT’s. She went to the kitchen and made me some wonderful cinnamon swirly pastry stuff which, sadly, I didn't eat all of. But they were delicious indeed. I think it was the LIT upsetting my stomach. Crap... you caught me.

Soon we were parting ways with promises to see each other once more before our collective departure. I was sullen. I had experienced a wonderful night with someone who, only 2 months ago, was but a random woman yet now... a dear dear friend. For now… Au revoir. But just for now ;).

I made my way back to the BR with visions of sugar plums dancing in my head. They looked a lot like Joy… and they weren’t dancing :oops:

Joy… thank you for a wonderful… no scratch that. An amazi… nooo. Hmmm. An unfo… 3 unforgetable times. You’re one of the sweetest, most sensual, most alluring and downright class-act of a woman I have ever met and will ever know. I’ll always remember our times together and always… always, wish every encounter with every woman could all be, here to eternity, the same.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

-Huck

2. ---------- Huckleberry, With the opening words "THE Joy Banks"
    ----------- Can NOW be remembered as "THE REPORT"

This Real Life Ranch Review You posted on a Lady from the Love Ranch was The Best I have ever seen!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------And I've posted a dozen myself!
    From now on, Every Report should require Pictures!
    the picture your words painted for us, was Outstanding!

All Bunnys / CowGirls are a joy to party with, however this Girl will be forever remembered as THE Joy Banks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :wink: Charlie [smilie=happy.gif]

3. tinybartender
    Chat with Me

tinybartender Well-Known Member

I love your story-time reports, Huck, keep it up!

4. Huckle..Dougle hehehe,
    I must say that i had sooo much fun with you there was not a time i didnt have a smile on my face or rosey cheeks from blushing hmm which could also be from all the laughing. The whole process of befriending you and being able to finally meet you made having a GFE party so natural, i think i was more excited than you. Thankyou for the 3 great parties that i as well will never forget especially all the humerous moments (Super Suds). I can't wait to see you again and thankyou for "THE REPORT" it was more than i could have expected. I have read this review several times now and im proud to have it as my first review.

~Love Joy Banks AKA your Goji Berry hehe covered in chocolate ;) [smilie=i love you1.gif]

5. Thanks a ton Charlie! really appreciate the kind words. I thank you for taking the time to read all the way through. I worked long and hard on it and it means a lot that it made such an impact.

and for no other reason than how awesome she is... she should always be known as "THE" Joy Banks.

Stay tuned for my further reports... I have a lot in store ;)

-Huck

6. Huck, that was the very best review I've ever seen. Joy was a lucky girl to get a guy as great as you!
    I've been spending a lot of time with your girl lately and I can see exactly why you love her so much. She is such a genuine, charming person and I think I'm enjoying her almost as much as you did.

7. Thankyou Katie you are awsome too and OMG you have to be the best cook here you sure have mastered the way to a person heart is thru there tummy!!!! :) i can only imagin how good the meal you fixed for huckle was...

~ love Joy Banks xoxox
    here at the love ranch thru aug 15th
    Now booking for september and i did i mention i am have a birthday special :) e-mail me at [email protected]

8. Thank you gazoo i can't wait to meet you either

~ love Joy Banks xoxox [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    here at the love ranch thru aug 15th
    Now booking for september and i did i mention i am have a birthday special e-mail me at [email protected]

9. hehe thanks good buddy!!

Lol @ "The Trip"... I like it.

And yes she is an amazing lady. Glad you've been getting to know her. No one should ever have to miss out. :)

-Huck

10. its always nice making new friends whether u party or not :)
    ~Joy Banks

11. Huck, what a great review!!! Joy is a sweetheart! I am so glad you had such a great experience. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. You certainly have a way with words Huck. Sounds like an absolutly amazing trip.

13. I agree and Trudger was correct too! I loved how you incorporated the pictures into your story it made it very enthralling!

This is a beautiful review ! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Kisses
    Chloe

14. IF THIS REPORT DOESN'T MAKE U GUYS WANNA PARTY WITH JOY, I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL!! Huck u are amazing my dear! Your words are incredible !! The best ranch reporter everrrrr! My god I wanna bang Joy now! Keep up the good work Hucky.. your biggest fan Mandyp!! smmmmmooooooooooooooooch :twisted:

15. Wow, I don't know how I missed this report for a month. This report was amazing and the pictures incredible! VERY NICELY DONE!!

16. Kalli wrote-
    Thankyou kalli,
    it was a great party and i was lucky to have a great first review :) Thanks again Huckle

~Love Joy xoxox

17. Joy is wonderful!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. thankyou Kalli

19. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Fantastic review, Huck. Joy looks indeed very, ahem, uh..."partyable". :wink: :twisted:

20. arrrggghhh.... I gotta get my pic account active again.

-Huck

p.s. Joy is the ... shizzle!