Brenna Bovary rocks!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by tbird24, Jul 18, 2009.

1. I just want to send my appreciation out to the lovely and talented Brenna Bovary. She is the spunkiest, sweetest, most sexually energetic bunny at the ranch. I spent 3 days at the ranch and each day she increased the creativity and originality of our experience. She has a special way of pushing all the right buttons to make you begging for more. One day we experienced the joy of feeding and eating strawberries and whip cream off each other, that was my idea, i will always think of Brenna now whenever i eat strawberries!

Brenna is Class with a capital "C". That cute smile and voice and bubbly personality is to die for. She is very accommodating in all aspects of making your experience one that will leave memories for a lifetime. She is very accommodating in honoring your budget as well, she will give you a good time with top quality experience regardless of your situation. I can't say for sure that all the bunnies are or would be as accommodating as Brenna. If you ever get a chance to visit the ranch ask for Brenna, i guarantee you will not be disappointed!!

Thanks again Brenna for the many memories and great times we shared during my 3 day visit.....looking forward to cumming back to see you again soon!!

Tim- CHicago

2. Great Review! Brenna Bovary is the BEST!!!!!

3. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

Brenna is a great and sweet young lady and I look forward to the day when I get to see her again. She is wonderful company and a total sweetheart. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Brenna's definitly a hot bunny and i'm glad you had three great times with her

5. Tim, Your Report made me interested!

--------Three days later,
    I got to find out just how Great Brenna is!

----------------------------------------------------- Charlie
    PS, BRENNA, Working on my report!
    Thank You Tim.

6. We're the lucky ones Brenna, trust me....your one of a kind and second to none!
    Looking forward to our next sexcapades!

Tim