A Dream Party With My Dream Girl Barbie!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by HBKPunk, Nov 12, 2013.

1. When I joined the boards over a year ago, one of the main reasons I ever thought about visiting the ranches was Barbie Girl. I don't really have a "type", but Barbie is as close to a "dream girl" that I've ever had, and she didn't disappoint!

I wasn't expecting to be surprised, but she's even more beautiful in person! The party was everything I could've hoped for and then some. She definitely enjoys sex! :twisted: Even if you can only book a quick party with her, I highly recommend it. I'm even tempted to skip my annual company trip to Vegas in March to come back and see her for the St. Patrick's Day party!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

She's on my "bucket fuck-it" list, though she's usually not around or busy with another client when I drop by. :(

3. I emailed her back and forth and we set something up that way. Keep trying. You won't regret the outcome! :wink:

4. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

It only take one party to get hooked on Barbie!!

5. Amen to that!!!!! :mrgreen:

6. You were so much fun!!! I really hope we can get together in March!!!

7. If not March, then definitely sometime soon! Can't wait to see you again!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Yay me too!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]