Ally James - proving she's the best once again :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by QTo, Oct 31, 2013.

1. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Ally was one of the first ladies that I partied with at LRN/MLBR and I've always made sure to try to party with her again each time I return. In fact, she really deserves multiple parties each time I come back :)

Ally walked out with a sexy bikini and we were soon back in the bedroom exploring each other's bodies. Her perky breasts, pouty pussy, slender body all for me to explore :) We were fucking in no time! Multiple positions until we were both spent. Finally she finished me off with a great handjob, draining every last drop out of me.

I am so grateful to have met such a fine, young lady :)

2. dt07
    Chat with Me

dt07 Active Member

I definitely agree on this last line. Too bad the 1st time I met her was on my last day of that trip. But 2nd trip had two parties and I can definitely see the next one being the same.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

I tried to get one more party in with her last trip, but alas, it just wasn't meant to be... Always next time!

4. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

I made the same mistake, partied with her last day of my last trip in fact after a short party at bunnyranch.

5. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Well, we all got to make sure we don't make the same mistake twice :)

6. I always have fun playing with you! ;) Thanks for the review! xoxox [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. charlie_k
    Chat with Me

charlie_k Well-Known Member

Yeah, So True

Ally Really is an adorable Lady and one you would love to meet and party again and again

8. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Love partying with you always! You're welcome :)

9. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Yes, she's one of the top ladies I repeat with again and again :)

10. That was a great surprise! I'm happy we were able to get together again your last trip!! xoxox

11. As the most recent member of the "awesome party with Ally" club (review coming soon), I understand why she's a favorite of so many people! :mrgreen:

12. dt07
    Chat with Me

dt07 Active Member

If you meant that two parties w/ you on the same trip was a surprise, you know it wasn't. :D You totally called it and I've got the twitter message to prove it. :p haha

13. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Welcome to the club! :)

14. You're sweet! See you soon. :) xoxox

15. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Well, 2 parties with Ally regardless of the circumstances should be a given LOL

16. Lol! :p

17. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

I'm going to shoot for a more exclusive club ;) Double Digit parties here I come! ;)

18. Yay! We have partied so many times! Always amazing. :) ;) xoxoxo

19. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

I think I need just ONE more party to get into double digits with you Ally :)

20. Let's do that dom. party idea! :twisted: xoxoxox

21. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Let me know when you're back on schedule :) And only if we get to switch ;)

22. Returning this month on the 30th, & yes we can as long as you are on your best behavior. ;) xoxox

23. If you follow QTO's recommendation, you can't go wrong!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

24. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Yes Mistress ;)

25. Can't wait to see you again!!!! Had so much fun with you on your trips!!!!! xoxoxox

26. Lol! I agree with you , Felix!! QTo always has a great selection! ;) :) xoxoxox

27. dt07
    Chat with Me

dt07 Active Member

Hopefully I can figure something out soon. Honestly, I haven't even taken a day off(outside of holidays) since the last time I saw you in September haha.

28. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Ally is great at GFE parties!

29. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

She is the best!

30. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Glad you agree Ally :)

31. That is crazy babe! You definitely deserve some vacation time!! ;) :) xoxoxox [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. As are you, Shelby! Just a good when we are paired up!! :D :wink: xoxoxox [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

33. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Yes she is!

34. [smilie=hot over you.gif] All these glowing reports can't be wrong!! Can't wait for my "first timer" experience later this month.
    It's obvious that after some "warm up" time this is one woman that will truly "have her way" with me!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

35. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Hope you have a great time with Ally, firstflight800!