Kali Sunshine - midwest lover

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by QTo, Oct 20, 2013.

1. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

She has a lot to offer and I believe I've only just begun to scratch the surface of all that she can do in the bedroom.

Kali and I got acquainted in the parlor as the LRN Ustream was going on, since she was going to be on Ustream, we waited until after it ended before going back to negotiate.

The first party was a more straight forward "let's have sex" party. We got down and dirty in no time!

The second party with her was a more sensual party, she found spots on my body that I didn't even know would arouse me! She also can seduce me with that voice of hers, just coyly suggesting naughty things into my ear.

A new lady that one should definitely check out.

2. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Thank you for the beautiful review!!!!

3. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

You're welcome! :)

4. [smilie=be mine!.gif] Yeah, she is really nice! i booked Kali on 10/20 before her photo shoot. Her photos will be up soon. Did you guys know she speaks fluent German!! A very sweet girl!.
    [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]
    Thanks Kali for a lovely party and thanks to QTo for the review. See you guys soon!

5. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Glad you agree Felixxx

6. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

She's back! :)

7. Oh WOW. Hope she sticks around. Gotta love that girl.
    Such a lover!!!

8. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Definitely!

9. Ohhh!! She is back!! I have been waiting sooo long for this fine Bunny!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Very nice!