2 nights of seeing Willow Love

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by chyrh, Jul 15, 2013.

1. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

One week ago tonight, I had the pleasure of meeting the wonderful Miss Willow Love in person. The next night I had even more pleasure having a party with her! Willow is an awesome lady and a true GFE!

After recovering from my party with Tamela Lee at the bar, I contacted Willow to see if she was at the Ranch and to see if she wanted to meet prior to our scheduled party on the next night. Willow said sure and came out to the bar to meet me. She was wearing the sexy pink bikini that she is wearing in the new photos that she has posted. No doubt about it, Willow is a gorgeous woman!!!! Willow is such a cool lady that she sat with me at the bar for quite a while, with the exception of one line-up (thank goodness for my sake that she didn’t get picked) and let me buy her a couple of drinks while visiting with me. She is very easy to talk to and has a great personality. Having made a great connection with Willow prior to my trip there and finally seeing her in person, I knew that I was going to have a great time the next night!

I showed up to the Ranch the next night and Willow came out to meet me at the bar again, looking awesome as always! We went to her room, took care of the business part and Wow! Willow is a tremendous amount of fun. I won't kiss and tell too much but I think I ended up wearing a good portion of her makeup at the end of the party! :D I will gladly wear her makeup anytime, if it is applied in the same fashion! The only thing that would have made the party better would have been spending more time with her. If you want to spend time with an awesome lady, Willow is a perfect choice. I am really glad that I met her and would absolutely love to see her again!

2. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Willow has some super legs!!

3. Yes she does! I hope we get the chance t party together soon so she can wrap them around me!

Great review! Willow is an amazing lady!!!

4. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

Willow has a fantastic body! She is very athletic, very sexy and those legs are perfect! Definitely a very, very beautiful lady!

5. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Wow! Thanks for the awesome review. I have enjoyed getting to know you and then finally getting to be with you. I can't wait until next time!! xoxo [smilie=be mine!.gif]

6. Great review and just so you know no matter how much time you get to spend with her it will never be enough. :mrgreen:

7. This is too sweet [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

8. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

I have to completely agree with you on that one! I doesn't take long to know that you could never get enough time with her. She is amazing!

9. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Willow is amazing and yeah she's got the legs but she's the whole package.