New pics, by request!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Jun 28, 2009.

1. So my photo session with a friend did not turn out, but, here are the latest I snapped before jumping in the shower.

2. Very nice! PURRRRRRRRR

3. Hot! :twisted:

4. VERY NICE INDEED! :wink:

5. Thanks ya'll! Tell me what you'd like to see . . .

6. At the risk of sounding ungrateful for the photos you have already been so nice to share.....how about a back shot?????? :twisted: (I know, feel free to punish me)

7. Kitty, you really know how to feed my already naughty imagination. :twisted:

Theyu are awesome, Doll.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. Remember the subject we discussed in chat the other nite, in a pm. :D

9. OH then punish I will! Backshots as requested. These will have to do for now, as I'm already in bed and my bum is creased from the sheets! lol

I'll get some tomorrow.

10. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Woo-Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Wow, that tush would look fantastic with the sheet creases!!!!!!

11. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Very HOT!!!!!!

Al

12. tinybartender
    Chat with Me

tinybartender Well-Known Member

What a lovely tail you have, Miss kittycat. :wink:

13. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

hot hot hot pictures whew

14. Ok, Damn you're really HOT! Now I'm horny :twisted: :p

15. Thanks, boys! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]