Heidi Fleiss speaks at Petsmart board meeting

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Jun 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OMG what the circus this was.

I am in NYC doing media and have my bitch Ron Jeremy with me. Heidi tells everyone "Paris Hilton has her little dog, Daddy has his own hedgehog he carries around with him"

Heidi says, Daddy meet at the Ritz, me and my Hedgehog show up early and she goes to sleep in the lobby waiting for Hi Hi. It was so funny, everybody was having their picture taken with RJ except she was sleeping.

Heidi spoke in front of the board on behalf of PETA, she says the breeder they buy their birds from is bad and that Petsmart needs to fix it before she turns it into a cause.

I love heidi she has the balls of a buffalo, who else would care enough to do this?

Should the BunnyRanch support Peta causes? They asked me to.

2. PETA are a bunch of extremist nut jobs and domestic terrorists. Please do not support them. Consider an organization like the ASPCA instead which strives for similar things but without all the crazy.

For more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PETA

3. I'd be very careful Dennis - PETA may take you to task for the public's exploitation of sleeping Hedge Hogs . . .

4. I'm sure they would like the way you treat bunnies.

5. Oh Dennis YES YES and YES!!! PETA is a great organization!

If they are extreme it's because of the torture and horrors that the animals go through requires extreme measures. If any one of us saw what goes on in some of the medical labs and factory farms, we would also be horrified!

Even in this day and age experiments are taking place that are totally unnecessary. There is an industry that benefits from supplying animals for experiments.

BTW PETA is not only fighting animal cruelty, but is a great proponent of saving the environment, and our health by promoting a more vegetarian lifestyle. Even if you are not, or would not be totally vegetarian, a little effort by each of us would go a very long way in benefitting the animals, our health, and our environment.

I would ask you and anyone who has an opinion on PETA to visit <a class="postlink" href="http://www.peta.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.peta.com</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and be sure you get all the information before you form your opinion and voice it.

Thank you!!!

6. Thank you PETA for your actions that put an end to the torture of innocent and feeling creatures!!! I appreciate those of you who put yourselves in danger to bring attention to the suffering.

OK I just read Wikipedia, and it made me support PETA even more!!! BTW Wikipedia is not considered a reliable source by universities and colleges. So we should keep researching other sources!

Thank you

7. I picked Wikipedia because they had the most neutral information. A quick Google search turned up plenty of articles on how hypocritical and insane PETA is, I just figured people would benefit from a more neutral article since I've known about PETA for some time and already have my opinions on them. I agree that animal cruelty is a terrible thing, I'm just of the belief that it needs to be solved through education and legal means rather than, say, advocating and supporting groups that burn down buildings (see PETA's link to the ALF among other groups).

Again, my personal opinion is to donate and support the ASPCA rather than a group like PETA that advocates terrorism.

8. PETA=controversy

Bunny Ranch=controversy

PETA+Dennis Hof's Bunny Ranch= Big time publicity!!!

Go for it
    :mrgreen:

9. I think your right, maybe its be nice to bunny's.

10. I think as think as one of the Bunnyranch's resident vegetarians we should definately support PETA, I know I do
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Yes, but Bunnyranch style...

Pussy Even Tits & Ass

12. Don't kill bunny's , just eat them

13. Most definitely!!! Love your Bunnies, we are delicious!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. If it comes down to PETA or nothing, I vote support PETA, but I agree that a less aggressive outfit such as the Humane Society would bring less scrutiny.

15. Scrutiny is good, dialogue is good, denial of reality or refusal to face it does not promote change whether you are talking about animal cruelty or the legalization of prostitution.

And yes let's support the Humane Society too!!! Another excellent organization, one that is in dire need of funding!!!

16. PETA considers all of the following cruel:

Eat meat
    Use any dairy products (I would also assume this would include eating any food that contains milk/butter)
    Eat fish
    Wear fur (obviously they don't like that)
    Wear leather
    Wear wool
    Use any down products (pillows/comforters)
    Go to the zoo
    Watch racehorses
    Go to the circus
    Go to a rodeo
    Buying a dog at a pet store
    Having a bird as a pet

So if you do any of the above and support PETA you are a hypocrite.

*EDIT* - All of the above is found on the PETA website.

17. Yes, but PETA realizes that some people will never give up eating animals, so they are striving to make the meat industry be responsible for humane treatment of animals before they go to slaughter. I am not going to go down the entire list at this time, but:

Circuses are inherently cruel, the elephants are abused with bull hooks right behind their ears (a most sensitive spot) and elephants and wild animals have no place as human entertainment for many reasons, human safety is one of them.

PETA advocates using alternatives to leather and down because there are alternatives which do not involve the suffering of sentient (feeling) beings.

The dairy industry is very cruel. In order to get milk a mother cow must have a calf, the calf is taken away soon after it is born, leaving the mother mooing for her baby, if the cow is a boy he goes to the veal crate (where he is chained in a dark crate unable to move, fed a liquid diet which gives him diarrea for his whole short life). The mother is fed anti-biotics and steroids so that she will produce lots of milk, this causes her udders to be so big that they drag on the ground and get sores that produce puss that will be evident in the milk if you take it to a lab and have it analyzed.

Buying organic, free-range, and or grain fed meat and dairy is an improvement to these animals lives. The meat, dairy, fur, and circus industries are focussed on making profits. If we think that they prioritize animals' or our well-being above their profits then we are being highly naive.

I am a card carrying member of PETA because I believe it's the best way to affect change in this area. They are focussed more on education than the crazy stunts that get the public's attention, education just isn't as sensational.

I eat dairy, and I am very conflicted about it. You can say I am a hypocrite. However I am not telling you how to live your life, nor is Peta. I and PETA are telling you how the animals are suffering, it is up to you to make your own choices.

Thank you

18. PETA is trying to tell me how to live my life - quote from their website:

"Everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion, but freedom of thought is not the same thing as freedom of action. You are free to believe whatever you want as long as you don’t hurt others. You may believe that animals should be killed, that black people should be enslaved, or that women should be beaten, but you don’t always have the right to put your beliefs into practice. The very nature of reform movements is to tell others what to do—don’t use humans as slaves, don’t sexually harass women, etc.—and all movements initially encounter opposition from people who want to continue to take part in the criticized behavior."

Also on the website PETA states that they are an "animal rights" organization, not an "animal welfare" organization. Free range farming is an example of what an animal welfare organization would support, an animal rights organization (PETA) believes that eating meat is wrong no matter how it is raised. PETA does support some animal welfare campaigns, but I think that is just an effort to make small changes moving in the direction of their ultimate goal (many small changes are easier than one large change).

If you are conflicted about dairy products why do you continue to use them, what you said about leather/down "there are alternatives which do not involve the suffering of sentient (feeling) beings." also applies to eating dairy products.

I personally would never support an organization that believes that something I do is immoral and should be illegal, and think that it is hypocritical to do so, however it is your choice to do so if you wish.

19. I read your post, and had not read that quote from PETA's website before. My response is that I understand their beliefs. I will never eat an animal because of my beliefs. I understand that they equate the hurting of animals with the hurting of humans, so they are reaching for a goal of totally humane treatment of animals.

And I stand corrected "yes" they apparently are telling people how to live their lives, but is it realistic to think that outlawing meat could ever happen and if it did then wouldn't the majority of people who voted for it have something substantial to base it on, like the prevailing belief (at that time) that it is cruel, harmful to our health and the health of the environment?

Now that you have provided this information I will keep on supporting them because the good they do, in terms of helping animals and educating the public is extremely beneficial. I can still support them and believe that it's ok for others to eat animals that were treated humanely. I have freedom of thought, and do not believe that it is realistic to assume that eating animals will be outlawed any time soon.

Thank you for your post!

20. Lemme get this straight.... RONNIE wasn't sleeping??? Love it!

21. Hi Sydnee,

Thanks for the reply. My first post was aimed at people who support PETA without really knowing what they stand for, which obviously doesn't apply to you. If you are aware of what they believe in and support them then I respect that decision (I disagree with your position, but absolutely respect your right to have it). I find that the majority of people who support PETA think that all ethical treatment of animals means is don't beat your dog or torture an animal for the fun of it. I've had someone tell me that they support PETA while wearing a leather jacket. They essentially do everything that PETA is against but support PETA because the name sounds nice, however they don't understand what "ethical treatment of animals" actually means.

My second post was aimed at provoking a thoughtful discussion, and your reply definitely had some thought put in to it. It's great to see that you are strong in your convictions. I understand that it is very difficult for an organization to match your views 100%, if you believe the majority of positions that PETA holds are consistent with your own thoughts on the issues then supporting PETA is a good decision (can you imagine if people only voted for a politician if they supported all of their positions on every issue, the last elction would have been a tie - 1 vote for Obama and 1 vote for McCain, I doubt even their familes agree totally with them on every issue).

I think we probably agree on many issues regarding animal welfare, I don't think that animals should be treated with cruelty. I think that animals should be treated with respect and compassion. I disagree with hunting for sport, although not with hunting for food (I know some people who hunt for fun and don't eat the meat from the animals they kill). I think our disagreement is solely on whether or not it is ok to eat meat and use animal products, and I think we'll have to agree to disagree on that.

Just for a change, I've decided not to call you a hypocrite at the end of this post. :)

Cheers,

Jono

22. Thank you Jono, yes we can agree to disagree!

And thanks for leaving the hypocrite part out ha ha!

Take care,
    sydnee
    :mrgreen:

23. i love Heidi...... she is a woman of integrity.......

24. Che Guevera, the Cuban revolutionary's grand daughter poses for PETA ad!

25. So I love animals and have spent more time caring for animals than probably any member of PETA. In my opinion, they're (in general) a bunch of ignorant idiots.

Quite frankly, I'm not likely to do business with any business that aligns itself with PETA. Certainly any individual has a right to their own beliefs and I respect that but at the same time, I also have the right to refuse to do business with any company that makes a political statement with which I do not agree. If I did, I would (in effect) be supporting a cause I am vehemently opposed to. Rather than aligning itself with PETA, I would much prefer that the Bunny Ranch support the ASPCA or some other organization that doesn't resort to proscriptive moralizing but rather works the harder issues such as animal adoption.

Dennis, I really hope that the Bunny Ranch doesn't take this step. I've enjoyed the many girls that I've partied with there and would hate to not see them again.

26. PETA is a threat to all sportsmen and eaters of meat out there.They stand against hunting and fishing,ranching and the raising of livestock for the purposes of human consumption.They want to ban leather and any use of animals for other than just looking at them.They are an extremist group of enviromental terrorists.Most of them are crazy.If they had a single brain cell among them they would realize that a lot of what they oppose actually benefits wildlife.Hunting and fishing license fees and taxes on guns,bullets,fishing equipment,etc., at both the state and federal level go to benefit wildlife by providing funds for habitat restoration and preservation,reintroduction of species to areas where they once thrived historically before being wipedout by European settlers(Wolves in Yellowstone National Park and the reintroduction of them into the parks ecosystem,for example).There are a whole host of benefits from the activities that PETA opposes.Those activities not only provide recreation for millions of Americans,but JOBS and INCOME for hundreds of thousands of Americans and billions of dollars that flow into our national and local economies.Without those funds,there also would be no wild spaces left for the public to enjoy-they would all belong to the rich as their private hunting,fishing,and recreational preserves.They would deny access to the public or,almost as bad,charge people to enter these areas(it's happening all over the west as I write this.Ranchers and others are leasing millions of acres of public lands from the Federal Government,suppossedly for the grazing of cattle and other livestock,in states such as Montana and Wyoming.They are then hiring their own outfitters and then selling hunts to out of state hunters and making millions on our public lands and wildlife,to which they have no right as wildlife is managed by the states in which it's found! This has been detailed on a website for a Gannett News Service newspaper called The Billings Gazette(<a class="postlink" href="http://www.billingsgazette.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.billingsgazette.com</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)for one and is an on going problem.State governments are aware of the problem and are taking steps to try to put a stop to it by investigating and then fining these ranches,employees and clients when they find proof of violations of state and federal laws.Unfortunately,there is a lot of land out there and they can't catch everyone involved in these illegal activities.They do what they can,but it's an up hill battle.
    PETA is a fringe animal rights group at best and a bunch of eccoterrorists at worst.If you want to do something for animals,I strongly reccomend that you support either the SPCA or Humane Society as they both are fine and respected groups who do great work for our animal friends.PETA is not respected.Have you ever heard of them running non-profit veternary clinics for pets or wildlife?I sure the hell haven't!Most legitimate animal rights groups look down on them as a bunch of loonies.You should do the same.I would be personally be very disappointed if the Bunny Ranch were to support this fringe group of eccoterrorists and would stop coming by to see the ladies there,or at the Love Ranch,either as I will not and can not support any person,group,or business that would support these crazies.

27. Sorry,Sydnee and all of you ladies at the Bunny/Love Ranches who support PETA ,but if you support these morons,then you loose my business,my support,and,most importantly,my money.I'll go elsewhere to a place where they hopefully don't support the activities of a group of crazy,lunatic,ecoterrorists!I respect a persons right to make up their own minds and to form their own opinions,but I have the right to disrespect that opinion when it doesn't make any sense! I AM an avid hunter and fisherman and for anyone to try to ban my sport is not only an attack on my sport it is an attack on me and it is also an attack on America and it's whole sporting public.When are people like you going to wake up and relalize that people like those who belong to PETA DO NOT provide any real support to animals and wildlife protection causes,that the money really comes from those of us who hunt and fish.We provide jobs and income for hundreds of thousands ,possibly millions,of Americans all over this country.We also help to keep the economy going in many,many small towns accross this nation by pumping BILLIONS of dollars into local and state economies.Without that money,there would be no wild places or animals left and you would have to pay to go play with all of your animal friends.The earth is losing enough species to habitia loss from human encroachment ,energy exploration,and deforestation as it is.If PETA has it's way,it will only be a realatively short time before everything that's left is gone.Need proof? Look at places in India and China where the Bengal Tiger in the Gir forest is disappearing due to poaching,human encroachment,and general deforestation of their habitat,or China where the GIant Panda is in danger of extinction due to the same causes.A large part of the problems for both of those countries is that don't have public lands(especially China where everything is owned by the state-even the people!).Plus,they don't have game laws like we do here.Nor do they have a large part of the populace paying taxes and license fees to protect these animals and their habitats.we do in America.Grizzly Bears(Ursus Horribilus) were once an endangered species.Sportsmen became concerned and helped to push for the Endangered Species Act .The Grizzly Bear was listed as "Endangered" in 1974.Thirty-two years later(2006) it was moved to the "Threatened" under the Endangered Species Act.There are now over one thousand grizzlies roaming over parts of Montans,Wyoming, and Idaho.They are also supposed to be in Washington State as well.Without Sportsmens dollars and support,the Grizzly may never have recovered to the state of recovery it is now in.The job isn't done yet,but as long as there is available habitat and public and federal funds to support that recovery,they may someday recover to the point to where they are removed from the Endangered Species List.Hopefully that will happen in my lifetime.PETA members are more interested in pushing their political agendas than in protecting wildlife and wildlife habitat.Don't be fooled by them-they are a fringe group.They are ecoterrorists and are not sane.

28. i do think the peta is a bit extreme

29. The ASPCA would be a better organization to support because they deal with animal cruelty especially with people who abuse and neglect their pets. These people are often proscuted criminally, which can lead to a jail sentence and/or probation and community service. They are also often not allowed to have any more pets.

30. astonished though how many sickly looking things ill see in those stupid stores when they have a bloody vet clinic in the same freekin place

31. She is so AWESOME!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.