Hanging out with Kimberly Love

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ankou_Reaper, Jun 2, 2013.

1. I get to start my reviews this time with one hell of a fun one. Kimberly and I have partied before. It was a lot of fun. This trip i knew i wanted to party with her again. It was just something that i really liked the idea of.

Let me tell you about this beautiful young lady. For a lack of a better way of saying, shes just insanely hot. She has the perfect girl next door look. She has just enough curves to drive you crazy and a tight body that is to die for. And her personality is even better. She is what i call a jack of all trades. Want a sassy comeback? Kimberly has a sharp tongue and sharper whit. Want flirty? She can pull it off without a second thought. Want someone who's just fun to hang out with?Kimberly treats you like a friend, not a client, when you click.

Kimberly and I met in the parlor shortly after i arrived on Thursday :) negotiations were a breeze, which always starts the trip out well. We got to have a really fun party that had lots of highlights :) I'm not going graphic these reviews, but i will tell you that Kimberly is an incredible partner. We were pressing all the right buttons and had a blast. We managed to move her bed from one side of the room to the other. I mean, we literally moved it six feat plus! It was incredible. Easily one of, if not THE best opening party I've ever had to a trip.

The fun didn't stop with Kimberly after we partied. We spent a lot of time hanging out in the parlor. I also had to watch while Kimberly elegantly manned the computer on ustream :)

Thank you Kimberly for an amazing time. I certainly don't want to wait a year until our next party :)

Gentlemen- SEE KIMBERLY. I seriously don't know many ladies who are a perfect blend of beauty, brains, sexy, sassy, and sweetness as this young lady.

2. She definitely is the total package. I would refuse to wait another year as well!

[smilie=happy.gif]

3. What an awesome review!!!!

MUAH!!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]