A first time ranch visit with Anna Suvari

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TotalNewbie, Jun 13, 2009.

1. I just got back from my first trip to the ranch, and I'm still giddy with the experience. I'm a guy who hasn't had any in quite awhile, so I was almost as nervous as a virgin going in. I did quite a bit of research ahead of time trying to find someone who could make the experience as comfortable as possible, and all reviews pointed to Anna. Right from the first mail exchange, she already began to put me at ease about the whole thing.

I've read many statements to the effect that her pictures don't do her justice, but it wasn't until I finally met her in person that I really understood. In addition to her stunning looks, Anna's presence carries an intangible beauty that no photograph can ever possibly hope to convey. If a picture is worth a thousand words, in this case the reality is worth a million. As soon as you see her smile, you want to do everything you can to make her smile again.

Being fairly new to this scene, I was a bit nervous about the negotiations. I wasn't sure how to really say what I wanted or even sure what it was I wanted to do. But Anna made all those concerns seem like minor details. I ended up asking her if we could just pretend we were boyfriend and girlfriend, and that was exactly what I got. Somewhere, somehow, along the way, all my nervousness faded away and for awhile, I felt like she really was my girlfriend who I was visiting for some afternoon fun (if your girlfriend was unbelievably beautiful and skillful in the bedroom) It was more than just the sex, which was fantastic, but the atmosphere, the mood, and the cuddling during the downtime between all made the experience complete in a way I never imagined possible.

I plan to do everything I can to find a chance to come see her again [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Great review Newbie. If my visit goes like yours I will be a very happy man!

3. Wow! You have me blushing yet again! :oops:

If you're a newbie, you sure had me fooled. You're wildly talented -- and prolific! :twisted: Let's do it again soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Planing a trip in Jan. Hope to hook up with Anna. Counting the days [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. You're too kind, Anna :oops: Can't wait to come back!

6. Looking forward to it, bw! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. haha nice review man.

Some of these ladies know how to get to your sweet spot. It's so irresistible.

8. Open arms will be waiting! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

The Ultimate Girlfriend Experience! :D

10. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Great review! If you were looking for a lady to spend time with, and wanted more than just great sex, then reading this should seal the deal! :D

11. Looking forward to sampling your sweet spot! ;)

12. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Not sure why, but this sentence really made an impression on me. :D

13. Just knowing that made me smile. :D

14. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Really looking forward to seeing that gorgeous smile of yours. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. That statement looks like you have a trip in the works, Breastlvr? :shock:

16. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

"If you build it, they will come." :wink: