Tour?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Nov 11, 2005.

1. Hey eveyone
    I have a question
    What exactly is a "tour"?

just curious
    spank you very much

2. A tour is you going with a lady to see the house, the VIP room and of course her room and that is were you can discuss what kind of party you want and what you are looking to spend.

3. the girls show you around and discuss your fantasies in private

4. Can you tour with more than one woman before making a decision on who to party with or by the tour stage, have you already pretty much made up your mind ?

Doug

5. Just don't take a 3 hour tour.Remember what happened to Gilligan.........

6. Big D took a girl on tour of our house last week it lasted 90 minutes, I think it was a long walk as her hair was a mess.

She was BITCH! She acted like I wasn't even there. I told D, NO MORE WITH HER!

7. Oh Domino I am so sorry she was a bitch as you so called her. Doesnt she know the way to get to Big D is love on you as well. After all you have a say so in the matter as well beings you are the prince of the household. She just has no idea what its like to cuddle and love on a dog.

Hugs
    Jessi

8. There are websites full of Women that know how to cuddle and love on a Dog..............

9. yeah lose that chick... whenever i walk into anyone's home, i always ask if they have any dogs or cats, and if they do, i seek them out and make a huge deal over them... that's just how i am.

10. I loved the tour i got with Valentine the 1st trip to the Ranch. She showed me evrything (except for the jacuzzi <sp?>) it was being used at the time. I did see the famous trampozine. I wanna party on that someday, if thats possible.

11. Well walk your butt into the house meet little D

12. well i have a cat and dog so cumm over to my house Lindsey :wink: