My first visit to the ranches

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by nationalgreg, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Well, last Saturday, I finally made it to both the Bunny Ranch and the Love Ranch. My first stop was the Bunny Ranch. As I walked in, I was as nervous as can be. There was a lineup, and boy was it hard to pick. I ended up talking with 3 beautiful women (Hayden, Amy & Vanilla). Note: They are WAY better looking than their pictures! With each conversation, I grew more and more confident, but still was not sure who I wanted to party with.

I left the Bunny Ranch, and made my way over to the Love Ranch. I walked in, still nervous as all get out, and had a line-up. I must say that I loved the way the Love Ranch conducts their line-up. They have each lady walk up to you, shake your hand and say their name. It made it easier for me, who is hard of hearing, to hear what their names are. Note: They too are WAY better looking than their pictures!

I had in my head that I wanted to meet at least 2 ladies before making a decision on a party. I picked Jordan out of the line-up, and we went back to her room. I was hooked. I booked a short party with Jordan, and had the time of my life.

She was very understanding, sweet & passionate about everything. I could not have imagined that my first visit would be so great.

It was!

Jordan,

Thank you for an awesome time! You are a sweetheart! Enjoy the pictures!

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

He breaks his Bunny Cherry yaaaay glad you had a great first visit with Jordan

8) 8) 8) 8)

3. Thank you National Greg! I had a great time with you! It was an honor to break you in!

4. Jordan,

The honor was all mine. Trust me!

:D

5. NationalGreg,
    Congratulations. You simply could NOT go wrong with Jordan. She is such a sweetheart!!!
    Jim

p.s. Wish I was there "right now" to have a go at Jordan.

6. I just has my first trip recently last Friday. I was really tired when I got there, but everything was comfortable. I wish I had stayed longer to chat at the bar or something. I'm sure to go again!

7. I'm glad your first time was with Jordan. She is so sexy. Sorry I missed you. Come back soon.
    XXX Kalli Morgan

8. Re: My first visit to the ranches - Brooklyn Star is Awesome!

For the first time in my 45 years I visited a brothel. I was nervous, and reluctant to select a lady from the lineup. I was about to leave when Brooklyn Star came to talk to me. She literally took me by the hand and showed me the way around. She made me feel very much at home - like she was the girl next door. She is a wonderfully reassuring lady of the highest order. After we agreed on terms, she made my time with her an experience I will never forget. Not only does she have a true heart of gold, but she was very giving, focused on me, and has a smoking-hot body with the best bottom I've ever seen in my life! I will treasure our time together forever, and she was such a great sport, that if I ever return there, she will be my 1st choice every time! Not only because of her super hot body (especially that awesome ass), and her great attitude and approach, but also because of her wonderful heart of gold. She is truly the type of lady one would like to get to know and actually have a meaningful relationship with because she is giving, open, capable, and well equipped to satisfy your physical and emotional needs at the highest possible level. It was great therapy for me, and a real boost for my ego, and I met and shared intimate relations with a real high-class lady of the highest order. Ask her to show you how flexible she is, you'll be glad you did, I promise! Much platonic love to her, always! I hope to see you again soon! Your Friend, Badazzmofo [smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. Hey national greg!! it was such a pleasure meeting you last week and thank you so much for the beautiful pictures! (Check out my new signature!!!!) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Love the reviews

Always Willing,

Veronica

11. It has been 5 years since I visited the ranches for the first time.

So, in honor of my first visit and party, I have dug up my first review in the "Real Life Ranch Reports" of my first bunny, Jordan Soprano. I went on to party with her 8 times in total. She has since left the ranch for different walk in life, but remains a friend.

I have had the honor of meeting many bunnies and lovers over the last 5 years, but I remember this party (Memorial Day Weekend 2009) above all others.

I look forward to future parties, and meeting & talking to bright, intelligent bunnies and lovers.

NG

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. It was great meeting you at the Sagebrush, hope to see you again soon!

13. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

I am so glad you had a great time!

14. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

It's always nice to hear that you have had so many great experiences over the years!!