Had a great party with Eva Bliss

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by r1rider, May 23, 2009.

1. Guys,don't miss partying with Eva Bliss.She is one petite package of dynamite. Her pics don't do her justice for how hot she is in real life. Eva is a great kisser too so if your looking for GFE she revels in it. Love those big crazy titties and that booming ass! POW! LOL. Thanks again Eva for a great time.

2. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Nice!!

3. Aww baby you're soo sweet!!
    My toes are still curling from last 2 orgasms you gave me.. ( the first 2 weren't bad either lol)
    Can't wait for our next play date...
    xoxo
    Eva [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. -------------------Lucky Guy! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Eva is a Great addition to The Love Ranch!

--------------------------------------------Charlie

5. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

I can't wait to get out there and party with Eva I've heard nothing but good things about her [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

6. thats soo sweet of you my dear can't wait to play!!!

7. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Me neither Eva

8. Miss u ryder.....

9. I have not had the pleasure of a party with EvaBliss, but I have had some great conversations with her during CWMC recently. She is definitely a lady to seriously consider, espically if one enjoys being around one that exudes sex appeal!

At the pool party she came over and sat with me and talked, wearing a lot less then in her pictures on this page. It was everything I could do to stay a gentleman and keep my hands to myself.

afriend

10. The real question though is-when do I get to party with you again Eva?