An unforgettable V-card party with Cindi Larue

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Kalic, Apr 28, 2013.

1. The following is a description of how I recently gave my v-card to Cindi Larue, and how she in turn changed my life. While preparing a trip to the US I came up with the idea of visiting one of the ranches. Having spent the last 10 years or more without any physical contact had taken it's toll, and so I decided, that now was the time;

A little more than 2 months ago I was browsing the Bunny Ranch and Love Ranch's websites, in preparation for what was going to be my v-card party. I had been browsing around for some time at that point, but for some reason I hadn't looked much at the Love Ranch's website. That night I stumbled upon Cindi Larue's profile, her intriguing smile, hot pictures and a summary, that in my eyes described the ideal kind of lady for the party. Naturally I had to write her an email and ask about the possibilities of a meeting. Fortunately I got a very sweet reply back and booked the appointment soon after.

We spent the next two months exchanging emails and discussing exactly where/when to meet. During this time I would constantly get nervous whenever I received a reply and often spent at least an hour working up the courage to just read it. Thankfully I got nothing but patient and understanding replies.

I arrived at the Love Ranch on a warm evening in April 2013. I can't remember ever being so nervous. I had been shaking all day, and my mind was constantly telling me stuff like; "You have no idea what you are doing", "You'll look like a fool" and "Are you insane? You don't even speak her native language well enough". Nevertheless I rang the bell, entered and was greeted by a very sweet bartender. I was a bit early, so I sat down to wait for Cindi. She showed up not long after, gave me a warm hug and took me to the VIP room (That place is awesome! ).

There I explained what I was hoping to do, and that I needed to be "taught". From that point on her very presence, sweet nature and incredibly hot body instantly evaporated all nervousness I had left. Partying with Cindi felt like the most natural thing in the world, and I just spent every moment enjoying it fully. The experience was so intoxicating, that I didn't knew what to say. I have never been so lost for words. All I could do was smile and enjoy it. I even forgot, that it was my first time ever, and only thought about it when she reminded me afterwards ;)

In between parties we had some time to sit at the bar and talk to the bartender as well as Ally J. This was both interesting and cozy:)

This whole experience gave me so much mental energy and left me much less nervous about interacting with women. It did indeed change my life and is not something, that I'll ever forget.
    I can certainly wholeheartedly recommend Cindi to anyone, who is considering contacting her about a party and especially, if you happen to be in the same situation, that I was in. An amazingly sexy, sweet, passionate and unforgettable experience awaits:)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review!!!! Congratulations!!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. I had an amazing time with you sweety, it was a memorable night for me as well, your such a sweet guy and i hope to see you again. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. :D :D , thank you Cindi :wink:, and everyone else!
    I certainly also hope, that I will be able to come back again some day :D

5. I hope you do sweety.

6. Thank you sweety, we did have a once in a life time experience together.