About Me ⦁♥⦁ Pantera's 2024 Schedule ⦁♥⦁

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by pantera, Apr 10, 2018.

1. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

thanks Nancy! It’s nice to be back :)

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your memorable party with @pantera for many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. pantera
    Chat with Me

Yes please!

I’ll be here until March 27th :)

Ranch9898 likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Book your appointment with @pantera before her tour ends March 27 with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. pantera
    Chat with Me

And now you’re leaving me!!!! :(

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your memorable party with @pantera before her tour ends[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Very nice to have met you Pantera. Not to mention I love that name and band

8. pantera
    Chat with Me

It was nice to meet you too! Welcome back Audrey :)

9. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Pantera. You're sweet

10. pantera
    Chat with Me

So are you!! Thank you for always being so kind on my threads.

11. pantera
    Chat with Me

Hi!

I extended my trip and will be available until April 2nd! :) I will be going on a roadtrip after my tour for a little over a week and won’t be able to respond to emails as quickly as usual.

Please be patient with me!

❤️,
    Pantera

12. Road trips! The great American past-time. I love a good road trip. I took a relatively short 1600 mile round trip one for Christmas and a much longer 4000 mile round trip back in September. Come to think of it, you look a lot like some woman I met during that trip. I forget her name, but it was some sort of feline based mononym.

pantera likes this.
  13. Have a fun trip! You deserve it! :)

pantera likes this.
  14. pantera
    Chat with Me

I remember! I think you’re probably one of the reasons I’m doing it! When you were talking about your roadtrip I was thinking how fun it must be :)

LilyBlu likes this.
  15. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thank you! Randy is coming with :)

shyguy55 likes this.
  16. I don't know where you are going, but if you are heading eastward out of Nevada I recommend taking US 50. Nicknamed "The Loneliest Road in America" it's a fun drive and the scenery is beautiful, especially on a sunny day. Just remember to fill up on gas in Fallon.

It's good that you are going with Randy. Having a second driver takes care of a lot of the fatigue that sets in with going solo. Each of you can take turns doing the driving work and relaxing in the passenger's seat. When I took my trip down I-80 back in September, it felt like it took me all day to get through Wyoming. It didn't help that I was operating on 90 minutes of sleep...

17. April 2nd? Does this have something to do with the eclipse on the 8th? You'd have to go pretty far to find a totality area but from what I hear, it's totally worth it.

I'm going on a road trip myself for that. I am flying from Chicago to Philadelphia and meeting up with my best friend who lives around there. Then I am renting a car and we are driving to Akron, Ohio. Fingers crossed for a sunny day. I check the weather forecast obsessively.

18. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

What a amazing thread book with @pantera

19. pantera
    Chat with Me

We start the road trip on the 5th, but yes the eclipse is a part of it. Randy really wants to see it and it’s her birthday tomorrow :)

hopefully we all get a really nice view of it!

shyguy55 likes this.
  20. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Pantera is a very, very cook. Her macaroni and cheese is the best I've ever had beyond my grandmother's

21. pantera
    Chat with Me

Hey thanks! Im glad you liked it :) I was really excited to make it for you guys.

22. JasmineSinclair
    Chat with Me

JasmineSinclair Tall Slim Thick Brunette Goddess

It was nice meeting you thanks for being nice and very welcoming. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Have a lot of fun sweetheart [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. pantera
    Chat with Me

Same here! Thank you for being so sweet! Hope to see you when I get back. :)

25. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thanks so much!! I have been. :)

26. I love when we're here at the same time!!!!! See you soon my love!!

27. pantera
    Chat with Me

I know! See you soon cutie patootie. ❤️

28. pantera
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 and SailorB like this.
  29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Plan on book your memorable party with @pantera ahead to guarantee your memorable party with her!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]