Party Themes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EllieAmes, Mar 23, 2024.

1. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

This April 13th Sagebrush Ranch is hosting the Vintage Hollywood Party! What are some party theme ideas that you would love to see? And don't forget to come party with us for our Vintage Hollywood party on April 13 from 7 pm till midnight! The drink special menu coming soon!
    Vintage Rotter.JPEG A166E22C-6B5D-421D-80E5-73841F669D4C (1).PNG Vintage Rotter (2).JPEG Vintage Rotter (1).JPEG

2. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Somewhere in the future, I think a heavy metal themed party would be fun.

JamieJupiter and EllieAmes like this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Come and join our party!!! You will have a blast and they are celebrating my birthday too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

This is actually a really great idea!

Old Nick likes this.
  5. SailorB
    Chat with Me

SailorB Well-Known Member

Great idea for a party and hmm I would say a wrestling themed one. Where you can dress up as your favorite wrestler especially the cheesy one from the 80s lol

Old Nick likes this.
  6. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

How about the 90s? I’d totally dress as the Undertaker or Kane.

AmaraGunner and SailorB like this.
  7. SailorB
    Chat with Me

That works too I would go for Stone Cold but undertaker would be amazing too.

Old Nick likes this.
  8. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

AmaraGunner Your natural blonde goddess

Undertaker was 100% my favorite followed by Mysterio

Old Nick and SailorB like this.
  9. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

AmaraGunner Your natural blonde goddess

Can I throw in the theme of “mythical creatures.” I feel like I’m yet to see that one mentioned

SailorB likes this.
  10. SailorB
    Chat with Me

Both amazing wrestlers and Rey still wrestlers now and then on WWE.

AmaraGunner likes this.
  11. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I met Rey Mysterio at a wrestling show in SLC. He signed my copy of WWE 2K14.

12. I'm not very imaginative so I can't think of many, but what about a 2000s themed party? We are getting close to the point where the 2000s are nostalgic. I was in my 20s back then, floundering to find my place in the world, bouncing around between unemployment and underemployment. Spring of 2006 and Summer of 2008 were two of the lowest points in my life. But there were some good points too. I had a pretty close group of online friends who were my age and going through a lot of the same things. I remember thinking how novel it was that our friend Michelle was married and that Tad had a child. Nowadays, a lot of that cohort of friends is married and / or have kids. I'm single and have no kids, but I do have 25 nieces and nephews, most of whom were born in 2008 or later.

If I had to pick one thing that was quintessentially 2000s, I'd pick Homestar Runner.

13. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

I love this thread. How about a time period party, everything from a toga to a top hat to flapper dresses. Would be fun to see it all together

14. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

CamiParker America’s Sweetheart

We did an 80’s themed party at the BunnyRanch last night and we all had a super fun time. The music and outfits were spectacular!! As was the food, but we’re not lending our Nancy to anybody! I’m sure you guys can figure out your own amazing food as well, and I’m sure Nancy would be happy to offer some suggestions if you just drop her a line and ask nicely.

typorama.png

Old Nick and SailorB like this.