Back after a long hiatus

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by LaylaLovely, Dec 15, 2023.

1. LaylaLovely
    Chat with Me

LaylaLovely Exotic native/rican girl

Hello Friends!

After a very long hiatus I’m back and available at sagebrush ranch I am on the 6pm-6am shift for weekdays and 6pm-8am on weekends. Of course I’m available 24/7 by request too ;)

If you want to make an appointment I do require a deposit! Otherwise you can just stop in and request me ❤️

Anyone who books 3 hours or more in the fantasy suite gets champagne on me and an extra hour of time. Overnights & Outdates will get an extra 3 hours of time! This is my Christmas gift to you

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Welcome back!!! Book your party with @LaylaLovely today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Mikejt
    Chat with Me

Mikejt Well-Known Member

Welcome back beautiful lady . Hope you have a wonderful return . I wish you all the best..

4. FreyaNovia
    Chat with Me

FreyaNovia Your curvy Latina MILF

Lovely to meet you, Layla Lovely! Welcome back to the cul-de-sac [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. WELCOME BACK! BEST TIMES AND FUN!!