1. Tim Burton is a uniquely eccentric filmmaker: who has captivated my interest throughout the years.
    Nightmare Before Christmas is a Halloween classic! I watch this stop motion religiously every year! Big Fish, Corpse Bride, Edward Scissorhands, James & the Giant Peach, Sweeney Todd, and Sleepy Hollow are gems in my eyes. His creations are a perfect blend of the macabre and the joyful parts of life!
    Who's down to have a Tim Burton movie marathon with me?

Attached Files:

2. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Handsome [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Sophia Sun [smilie=call me.gif]

3. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

A movie marathon sounds like a blast! Someone book this lady for an overnight and spend the evening being grown and sexy with an amazing lady!

DaphneGaspard likes this.
  4. LolaLaBella
    Chat with Me

LolaLaBella Well-Known Member

I love Tim Burton movies! Even have a tattoo to prove it :) anyone know what movie this is from?
    C649BE3B-FBCE-4966-A745-EC62854969AF.jpeg

MiaMonet likes this.
  5. I think Beetlejuice but I didn't even know that was a Tim Burton movie. I guess I never paid attention. Cool tat though, although you could say that for nearly all of yours!

LolaLaBella likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I would love to join you for a Tim Burton movie marathon[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. LolaLaBella
    Chat with Me

LolaLaBella Well-Known Member

Thank you ShyGuy!! Yes Beetlejuice & it is a Tim burton movie:)

8. image.png

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice......

MiaMonet likes this.
  9. I’m down! ‘Tis the time of year for some dark, fun movies :D:D:D

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

BellaWest, DaphneGaspard and shyguy71 like this.
  11. Surrounded by Two beautiful ladies cumishaamado and Phoenix! [smilie=hot over you.gif] (Phoenix was slipping almost out of her bra all night! [smilie=hot over you.gif])

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @shyguy71 for your kind words and compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @shyguy71 for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BellaWest for sharing your thoughts and compliment!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

16. I would love that and also dr Seuss

17. Tim burton is absolutely the greatest of all time in my eyes. For the last 4 years or so I always end up doing a beetlejuice cosplay of some sort lol
    68391811518__532BC384-7C17-4D02-85D4-DB98801278C7.jpeg

Attached Files: