Crazy brothel stories

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Old Nick, Aug 4, 2023.

1. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Here’s a crazy brothel story.

On my first trip to a brothel on the eastern half of Nevada, which was my first time ever, I had a crazy occurrence.

It was after my party. I was sitting at the bar and one of the other ladies that worked there sees the shirt I was wearing and decided to ask about it. I was wearing a King Diamond T-shirt and it had the symbol that King uses in his logo with “18 is actually 9” written in it.

She says, rather loudly, “Excuse me! Is that some kind of devil worship?!”

I’m like “?”

I turn around and I’m wearing my pentagram. She says, “Hell no! Hell no! HELL NO!! I don’t fuck with the devil!” Then she walks away.

I’m sitting there wondering what just happened. It’s actually kinda funny.

What’s your craziest brothel story?

Last edited: Aug 4, 2023
  2. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

In August of 2016 I was in the parlor in the Moonlight with this incredibly hot 20 year old--Misty Matrix. Misty had just started in the business a few days before. She is no longer in the business, but she is definitely the most beautiful lady who I have ever partied with.

We had spent a good bit of time talking as well as partying. Later that evening while I was sitting in the parlor of the Moonlight, some guy picks her from lineup. She takes him to her room and returns without sealing the deal. She comes over to me and tells me that the guy she walked only offered her $150 and said that is all she is worth. I told her of course she was worth way more than that as I had proven.

As it happened Freeky Geek was having a birthday party with a Rocky Horror Picture show theme. He was dressed in drag like one of the characters from the movie with a wig and white makeup, and was standing by the bar.

So I told Misty she should go tell the guy who said she was only worth $150 that she had a girl who would take care of him at that price and walk him over and introduce him to Freeky in drag.

She didn't want to do it because she was afraid she would get in trouble. I offered her $100 to do it. She still was afraid. I told her I would pay any fines if she got them (I don't even know if the moonlight has fines).

She asked me what if she got fired. I told her that would not happen and if it did I would become her sugar daddy (something I later realized I could not possibly afford so I really should not have offered it.)

She agreed to do it, but just then the bell rang for a lineup. The guy she walked was ready to leave, so I went up to him and told him that the girl had someone for his budget. He asked me who it was. I told the guy I wasn't sure. Misty came back from the lineup and I told the guy she would introduce him. So Misty led the guy to the bar with me following just in case things got out of hand. Freeky was there with his back to us, so all Mr. $150 saw was long dark hair in a Rocky Horror Picture show type outfit. It could not have been more perfect.

Misty reluctantly tapped Freaky in drag on the back and he turned around. Mr. "You're not worth more than $150" took one look at you and blanched and turned away and left.

It was the funniest experience I have ever had in a brothel. Definitely worth the $100 I tipped Misty.

I then partied with Misty several other times while I was there on that visit and the next. What a sweet and beautiful girl.

3. Howard Stern Father's Day Contest Winner, the dad, went to Harvey's Lake Tahoe for a steak dinner and choked on the steak and died.

He was not supposed to be eating steak but thought he could do so because he was out of town.

His son that entered his dad in the contest and accompanied him on this trip to collect on his winnings of a round of free sex with a Bunny collected on the winnings in place of his dad.

Yeah, you can't make this stuff up folks. True story!

4. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Amy what a story if the steak did not get him your mouth skilz might have put the man down death by BJ [smilie=happy.gif]

Air Force Amy and Old Nick like this.
  5. grizzly and lover5 like this.
  6. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

7. lover5 likes this.
  8. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

9. lover5 likes this.
  10. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

11. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

I have so many questions for her, none of them judgy, just you know, can I get some more context lol

tahoebigbear and Old Nick like this.
  12. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I wonder if she’s still in the business? This was back in 2004.

13. Maybe you should make your rounds at all those brothels again wearing the same shirt and see what kind of reactions you get!:oops::oops:

Old Nick and grizzly like this.
  14. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I wish I still had that shirt. I should buy the King Diamond Abigail shirt with the track listing on the back.

15. I remember hearing about this. The father was supposed to have a party with one of your friends Amy. I remember your friend was crying.

16. Well yeah, it was pretty shocking and sad. He was a really super nice guy. Very sad indeed!:(

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  17. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Any worldwide will do. Spill’em man!

18. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

I saw that story on TV,I remember the girl the dad chose was in tears.

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.