andrew tate

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sakaki, Jan 15, 2023.

1. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

If you watch youtube you've likely seen this man he's popped up everywhere even after getting banned. He has a program called hustlers university which people have been promoting using videos of him on youtube which is why there are hundreds of clips of him online. I think a lot of what he says is off the wall and I can see how some of the stuff he says could offend people especially his views on women. Him and his brother were recently arrested on allegations of sex trafficking. I'm not sure how valid the claims are but if he's guilty he should be charged if he's innocent he should be let go. Some of the stuff he says makes a lot of since like the matrix and how governments want to keep people poor and not think for themselves. Other things are off the wall I think a lot of it is him playing a character. What are your thoughts? He's a very controversial character but at the same time entertaining to watch.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2023
    SkyeMonroe likes this.
  2. Kiteh Kawasaki™
    Chat with Me

Kiteh Kawasaki™ Book Me Now @BunnyRanch 7752469901 ext 0

I support his right to say whatever the Hell he wants. You too. Non-coercive 'sex trafficking' is just another bluenose UN virtue signaling baloney-fest to keep gIRLs poor like Prohibition kept Bars broke. Garbage in garbage out, Sakaki-chan. Put better things in your head than Tate brothers.

Addison likes this.
  3. Well it is not surprising that he is banned. Youtube prefers tweens in sheer lingerie as opposed to anyone with an opinion or fact for that matter. www.rumble.com

AngelWave likes this.
  4. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

He's no different than a professional wrestler, he's playing a character he's playing the "heel" and It's working

Old Nick likes this.
  5. Watching this thread to know who to avoid.

CelestePresley likes this.
  6. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Speaking of which, some years ago at an indy wrestling show, I talked to a wrestler the night he turned heel and bashed his tag team partner with a chair. He told me he’d been begging to be a villain for the previous three months, and was real excited for the turn. I told him I can’t wait to see how it plays out.