Evie Ren Update Ready For Install

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by EvieRen, Nov 28, 2022.

1. EvieRen
    Chat with Me

EvieRen |Evie Ren| Gamer Girl GFE Extraordinaire |

Evie Ren update ready for install

Hello again, everyone! I hope you’ve all been well <3 As you can see by the title, you’ll need to download the latest update on me, Evie Ren! So, sit back, relax, and read. Instillation is complete at the end of the post. (hopefully this goes without saying but it’s a play on gaming, you won’t actually download anything lol)

So I know I need to update my bio on the website too (currently working on that), but I am currently 24 years old. I was born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia. I really enjoyed going and seeing live music when I lived there. I will say it is the one thing I do miss about home.. and maybe warmer winters.. BUT Nevada has really grown on me. I decided to move out here April of 2022. I brought my puppy with me. (He’s 5 but he’s still a baby to me!) I’ve had him ever since I was 19 and he’s my best friend in the whole world! “What type of dog is he?” Well they told me he was a dachshund/Pomeranian… he was neither! He’s almost 50% Black Lab, about 20% Bichon Frise, 10% German Shepard, 10% Chow Chow, and the last 10% they weren’t able to identify.

IMG_3202.jpeg

When I’m not spending time with Little Man or at work I do tend to hide inside and play video games. I currently own a PS5, XBOX Series S, Nintendo Switch, and I am currently working on building a gaming PC. (I very much need help and advice with this, so please reach out!!) I’d really like to start live streaming my gaming sessions soon. I think it’ll be another great way for us to get to know each other even at a distance! I’ll also be using my computer for studying video game design and development. Right now I’m working on which direction I want to go with when it comes to creating video games. On the first hand, I do have a very technical side. I enjoy that there is one solution and I just have to find the correct way to that answer. So, things like coding really scratch that itch for me, ya know? I do also have a very artistic side though as well. If I’m not working on digital art, I work on custom paintings. I’d love to be part of world or character building/design.
    IMG_0018.jpeg RenderedImage.jpg
    To get myself outside I like to push around on my skateboards. When it comes to staying in and watching something I really enjoy spending my time watching anime! I’m currently accepting recommendations and adding them to my watch list <3 I’m working on collecting the manga of all my favorite animes. Attack on Titan is my favorite anime. Demon Slayer is of course a close second. I’m also very interested in studying/reading about mythology. It started in school with Greek mythology and has slowly evolved from here. A dream of mine is to travel and see significant places in mythological stories. Mythological creatures really pique my interest too. When it comes to a more spookier side, I also get a thrill checking out the parnamoral. If scary isn’t your vibe another way I enjoy spending my time is going and watching stand up comedys shows. A few of my favorite comedians include Dave Chapelle, Dan Cummins, Dane Cook, and Chris Delia.
    When I am at work, I enjoy socializing with the girls and clients. I’m always down to go on outdates, it’s a great way to spend time together and explore all that Nevada has to offer together. Whether it’s dinner and a show, hiking, fishing, site seeing, museums, art galleries, planetariums, fun in your hotel, and arcades. The possibilities are endless!!
    I hope this was able to give you guys more on an insight into Evie! I look forward to speaking to and getting to know each one of you! If you’re nervous about reaching out here is your push <3 Email me at [email protected] for all questions and information on booking.
    IMG_0358.jpeg IMG_0326.jpeg
    Update complete!!

2. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Love the unique introduction and download of Evie!
    While I never got into gaming other than the original Nintendo when I was a teen nor animae, you piqued my interest at mythology, mythological creatures. As far as the paranormal goes, I go on investigations regularly and Nevada State Prison down the road is Haunted & open for tours. Plus Virginia City is extremely Haunted & has a few Haunted hotels

Thanks for the unique download and adorable pic of your fur baby

3. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

This was simply awesome Miss @EvieRen! I think getting to know someone on a little more personal level can really make an encounter with someone go from good to great. It also makes it a little easier to converse since you have an idea on what to talk about.

tahoebigbear and Jessie Summers like this.
  4. purduefan
    Chat with Me

purduefan Well-Known Member

Love the write up, Evie!![smilie=happy.gif] And a handsome little fella Little Man is!!:):cool:

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] This is a terrific post Evie and I’ve always found you to be a fascinating woman in addition to being a true beauty. I’m looking forward to getting to know you much better and thank you again for the post. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

6. Simps
    Chat with Me

Simps Active Member

Love all of the info, Miss Evie!! [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

7. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Love mythology and the paranormal myself! Awesome post!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. EvieRen
    Chat with Me

EvieRen |Evie Ren| Gamer Girl GFE Extraordinaire |

Thank you so much!!! wow, I'd love to see any evidence that you were able to gather down there! I'm also super jealous and would always want to join the ghost hunt.

Clark DM likes this.
  9. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

Dane Cook huh? he was in my top 3 then he stopped doing comedy