Get to know Kylie Moon

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by KylieMoon, Aug 3, 2022.

1. KylieMoon
    Chat with Me

KylieMoon Your exotic cuban girl fantasy

hiii
    ❤️❤️
    i want to try to be a little more active here on the message boards❤️
    For those of you who don’t know me, i’m Kylie Moon here at the Bunny Ranch. This is the first brothel i’ve ever been to ! I absolutely love love love nature! When i’m not at the ranch i tend to go exploring on hikes and try new foods! i just can’t get enough of new experiences! ESPECIALLY THE BEACH!
    I have my own puppy, she’s my best friend!❤️ she’s a Chihuahua/weenie mix….she’s my little Chiweenie (i’ll upload a picture so you can see her little sandy nose)
    she’s just as adventurous as me we love hiking together and going to the beach
    Before coming to the ranch i was waitressing and i was working with autistic children as a behavioral therapist! It was definitely a very rewarding time working with the kiddos and seeing them grow and progress! I really enjoy making other people happy and helping them, it’s always been who i am. ever since i was little i’ve had a very big heart ❤️
    I’m not very big on drinking HOWEVER i do love a very specific bottle of white wine ( Sweet Riesling by Pacific Rim)
    I’ve never really liked the taste of alcohol but the Sweet Riesling definitely has my heart ! <3
    But that’s just a little bit about me, id really like to interact and have you all know me better…so if you’d like to know more please ask away❤️

F77EAF41-5B0E-4CD8-A473-E3AA3AFC0AC1.jpeg 0EFC3930-F390-4630-BE4C-EEE3BD70EB02.jpeg

2. kaynine26
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing more about yourself, Kylie! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

GreggSnr and KylieMoon like this.
  3. KylieMoon
    Chat with Me

:p:p:p:p:p:p;) of course!! ❤️❤️

Jaylen and kaynine26 like this.
  4. It is good to read and get to know you Ms. Moon! I hope you have great success. I used to work in the human services field myself working with teenagers and young adults with developmental disabilities and behavioral problems also. It's a tough but rewarding field.

KylieMoon likes this.
  5. KylieMoon
    Chat with Me

❤️❤️ thank you…yes very rewarding i agree

6. KylieMoon
    Chat with Me

actually i had to complete an extensive amount of training and i had to complete several tests and exams, so no degree. but i did receive certificates after completing those

JayJayJay likes this.
  7. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

This is great info about you Miss @KylieMoon!

KylieMoon likes this.
  8. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

The puppy! Such a precious baby ❤️❤️❤️

KylieMoon likes this.
  9. KylieMoon
    Chat with Me

she’s definitely a sweetheart!!

gLip5 likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info and I love your adorable pics!!! Have @KylieMoon fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

Thanks for the share Miss Moon great info

KylieMoon likes this.