EV Charging?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kind Of Important, Aug 14, 2022.

1. I need to take a break from the ranch, for now, because I bought an electric truck. I have plans to sell it next year, at a profit, and use the left over money to buy another new electric truck and treat myself to a good time at the ranch, if it sells for enough.
    The truck fits most of my needs, but would complicate any day trip to Nevada.
    Do any of the houses offer EV charging or does anyone know if there are any good non tesla charging stations close enough that I could charge my truck during the party?

Built tough likes this.
  2. https://www.plugshare.com/

doesn't look like anything good in the area (some 25-50KW), have to go to the north side of Reno for an EA station that's 150+KW

Picking up my electric truck Thursday. I'm excited.

3. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Looks like the Hampton Inn . In Carson City would be your best bet. Get a room there, and use one of the Ranches car and drivers. While your pickup is recharging.. Talk to your “girl” about that!

tahoebigbear likes this.
  4. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

the Hampton Inn does have EV charging for your electric truck and even has a Tesla one too. Did you get a Revian truck, they look awesome. There's also a number of places in Carson City with ChargePoint that offer free public charging. Dennis did put in a RV plug between the Sage and KK if you have a conversion plug.

renark and wrb55rosco like this.

5. I can recharge your batteries baby and perhaps enough that would run your truck back and forth across the USA a couple of times but I don't think they've figured out how to install that in a battery as of yet my love.

Here are some other options

electric vehicle charging stations near 69 Moonlight Rd Moundhouse NV

lover5 likes this.
  6. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Did this help you ? Did you have your party yet?

7. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Recharge it and drain them boys completley dry [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]