❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Riley Ryder!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Remy Martin!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kiki Lover!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Rebecca Brite!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Abigail Rhoads!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

Bruce75 Well-Known Member

Kiteh Kawasaki™ likes this.
  7. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kiteh Kawasaki!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Remy Martin!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Riley Ryder!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Cumisha Amado!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Randy Ryder!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Abigail Rhoads!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

Giving a shout out the Japan's great export since Godzilla(and I think both are awesome)!! @Kiteh Kawasaki™

[​IMG]

15. Kiteh Kawasaki™
    Chat with Me

Kiteh Kawasaki™ Book Me Now @BunnyRanch 7752469901 ext 0

16. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

17. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

haha That was wonderful! Japan has a fascinating culture,but I've always wanted to visit because of my love of Godzilla. I've even seen that they have a Godzilla inspired hotel there.

18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kiteh Kawasaki!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. SBR's
    @destinistarr (Hope your doing well.)
    @AutumnVerlot (love your pictures)
    @Delilah Rae (Hope your doing well. Love your pics)
    @KirstenSkye (Glad you had a great tour.)
    @RebeccaBrite (Hope your doing well)
    @TorreyLisa (Love your podcast.)
    @TeganTreasures ( Hope you are enjoying your time at SBR's. Love your Dress in your Media Pic)
    @MaeLove (Hope your doing well on your tour at SBR's)
    @OliviaJane (Hope you have a great next tour)
    @HaleyHeart (Hope everything is going with your first tour so far at SBR's)
    @PaigeNicole (Hope your doing well on your tour at SBR's. Love your pics)
    @JessicaRavage (Hope your tour is going well at SBR's)
    @JessicaJacks (Hope your doing well at your tour at SBR's)
    @BellaAna (Hope your doing well on your tour at SBR's)

Kit Kat's
    @sindysky (Love watching you on your podcast)
    @JesseSynn (hope things are going well)
    @EmberSage (Hope things are going well)
    @HunterBliss (Get well soon)
    @MarieBossette (Hope your doing well)
    @HarleyKnight (Hope your doing well)
    @ElsieEllis (Hope your doing well)
    @LacyJay (Hope your doing well on your tour at KKR's)

BR's
    @MiaAmore (Hope your doing well)
    @AsiaFoxxx (Hope your doing well,Love watching your podcast)
    @AlexaHaze (love your pics you look more Gorgeous as ever. You enjoy your break. See you in 2022)
    @randyryder (Hope your doing well)
    @LaurenLively (Congratulations on your Being Bunny of the month)
    @RileyRyder (Love seeing your pics)
    @IndigoRain (Love your Profile Video)
    @AshtonGray ( Hope you having a great time on your tour at BR's)

20. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Rebecca Brite!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Delilah Rae!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kiki Lover!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

28. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

30. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

34. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me