❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Abigail Rhoads!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kiteh Kawasaki!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Rebecca Brite!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Hannah Foxx!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Abigail Rhoads!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

8. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kiteh Kawasaki!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Kiteh Kawasaki™ likes this.
  10. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

Bruce75 Well-Known Member

Just checking in on @Kiteh Kawasaki™
    I hope things are well with you? You always have me wanting to learn more about Japanese culture....and other things. ;)

11. SBR's
    @destinistarr (You look So hott in your pics and your video as well.)
    @AutumnVerlot (Hope you feeling better soon. Get Well and Happy Holidays)
    @MarieBossette (Always appreciate your support and hope your time at SBR's is going well.)
    @Delilah Rae (Hope your doing well. Love your pics)
    @KirstenSkye (Glad you had a great tour.)
    @AustinShelby (Hope your doing well)
    @RebeccaBrite (Hope your doing well)
    @TorreyLisa (Hope your doing well)
    @TeganTreasures ( Hope you are enjoying your time at SBR's. Love your Dress in your Media Pic)
    @MaeLove (Hope your doing well on your tour at SBR's)
    @EmberSage (Hope you have a great holiday season. Love your Green Holiday outfit)
    @OliviaJane (Hope you have a great holiday season)
    @TinaSnow ( hope your having a great time on tour at SBR's)
    @HunterBliss (Hope you have a great 2nd tour at SBR's)
    @HaleyHeart (Hope everything is going with your first tour so far at SBR's)
    @HollyBean (Love your photoshoot pics)
    @ElsieEllis (Hope you are enjoying your tour at SBR's)
    @TammiBooker (Hope your enjoying your tour at SBR's)
    @PaigeNicole (Good Luck on your tour at SBR's. Love your pics)

BR's
    @MiaAmore (Hope your doing well)
    @CecilyRose (Hope things are going great for you,Stay Safe)
    @AsiaFoxxx (Hope your doing well,Stay Safe May your Smile brightens your fellow ladies around you and guys like me during this difficult time)
    @sindysky (Love your Profile Video)
    @AlexaHaze (love your pics you look more Gorgeous as ever. You enjoy your break. See you in 2022)
    @LaurenLively ( Hope your doing well on your tour back at BR's.)
    @RileyRyder (Love seeing your pics)
    @IndigoRain (Love your Profile Video)
    @JesseSynn (Hope things are going well on your tours at BR's)
    @AshtonGray ( Hope you having a great time on your tour at BR's)

OliviaJane likes this.
  12. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

MaeLove likes this.
  13. Kiteh Kawasaki™
    Chat with Me

Kiteh Kawasaki™ Book Me Now @BunnyRanch 7752469901 ext 0

Been better back in the day, my friend. Still got my health and good looks. Misery loves company right, so let's party before we get drafted.

PS- Only kinda joking. An 85 year old Vet I knew got reactivated when I was a girl. He was the last living guy rated on an old gunnery system they pulled out of mothballs in Nevada. They shipped him and all the old crates full of those to Iraq on a Galaxy to train the Iraqis. He got in the newspaper, and died happy from old age later on.

origlegman, Bruce75 and tahoebigbear like this.
  14. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

Bruce75 Well-Known Member

I think I get it. Although,we all have our different demons to deal with,the last decade for myself hasn't exactly been great. I have my physical health too,but it's my mental health that dangling off the cliff. And the outside world hasn't helped. But I am sorry to hear that things aren't going as well as before. Again,I know all about that. Hugs to you,my dear.

15. MaeLove
    Chat with Me

MaeLove Booking now thru July 5th let's plan our date!

thanks darling! I'll be back March 17th!

16. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Rebecca Brite!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Piper Rae!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Destini Starr!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Ashton Gray!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kiki Lover!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

24. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Randy Ryder!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Ashton Gray!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Piper Rae!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

30. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Riley Ryder!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

35. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kiki Lover!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]