About Me REVIEW 3 HR WITH COMPASSIONATE CUMISHA PROVES TO BE "THE BEST" ENCOUNTERS "EVER"!! BY JOE CARBOLS

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Nov 13, 2021.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

REVIEW 3hr with Compassionate Cumisha proves to be one of the BEST encounters EVER!! By Joe Carbols
    Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by joe carbols

Tags: Add Tags
    Watch Thread
    1. [​IMG]
      joe carbolsWell-Known Member[/paste:font]
      Where do I start? It had been 15,811,239 seconds, 263,520 minutes, 4,392 hrs., 2275 miles, 183 days, 26 weeks, 6 months, ½ a year since I had the pleasure to have the lovely @cumishaamado in my arms. It was definitely a long long time, but I had some business in Carson City and Fernley, so I took full advantage to take two extra days off of vacation to spend some time at the Ranches. It was a well-planned out trip, as I arrived on a Wednesday, I took Thursday off and Cumisha and I made some Polish Stuffed Cabbage and Stuffed Peppers, we made so many we shared a tray with those at Sage Brush. I was fortunate to see Cumisha each day I was in the area and spent a lot of time socializing with many of the fine ladies at Kit Kat. I was lucky to attend a great event on Friday night and spent time at Virginia City as well as Kit Kat. It was awesome to see Cumi do live stream “LIVE” and got to meet @Kiteh Kawasaki™ as well. Each day that I spent at the Kit Kat, the lovely Cumisha had an exciting and revealing outfit on that was driving me crazy.

We discussed our encounter on Thursday, we selected a three hour with Cumisha, for Sunday in the evening. Then on Saturday we selected the outfit that she would wear for our encounter. It was a difficult decision and Cumisha has so many media posts with awesome outfits, we decided to go with the super tight red micro dress with some awesome wider fishnet stockings and of course 4-inch CFM heels. This is the same outfit she wore on her birthday in April and had it posted back on April 5th with a multi armed caterpillar. Oh, how I wish I had that many arms to wrap around Cumisha. She is such a great hugger and kisser as well!!!

I arrived on Sunday evening just a little early, to see Cumisha in the parlor working on her laptop. She greeted me with a great and awesome DCK. Why is it a 3-minute DCK feels like it lasts forever, yet a 3-hr. encounter seems to go by in a matter of minutes. After a WOW DCK Cumisha took me back to her office to take care of business but not before some extra curricular activities such as more DFK’s, DCK’s and even more “Messy Face Kisses!” Cumisha knows I love the deep red lipstick and it was easily transferred from her lips to my face and vice a versa. It was so awesome, but it made us look very silly like high schoolers at the Homecoming dance, so we had to clean up our faces before going back out to the parlor and take care of business. Not only did Cumisha have an outstanding outfit on with very limited bra/panties (she was getting excited the more we kissed) but…. she also had some Awesome perfume on, that she told me she rarely wears due to her clients requests due to some possible conflicts with their significant others. But, if you are able to go home with an awesome scent on you and your shirt, ask Cumisha to please wear Christian Dior J’adore, as it smells so sexy and sensual, and definitely added to complete all five of my senses.

It was my first three-hour encounter, I was not sure I would be able to keep up due to my age and current health conditions, but I am happy to say I was there till the end and Cumisha was a trooper and maintained orgasm after orgasm throughout the evening encounter.

Of course we started with the most Awesome shower, scrub a dub dub two sex addicts in a tub, slickery doodlery to date. It has always been a highlight of our encounters and with the added time Cumisha spent a little bit more time to get me and Little Joe squeaky clean. There is nothing better than washing Cumisha in the shower with your own body as she gently pulls you closer to her and locks in more long compassionate DCK’s. It was complimented by getting on your knees and washing her beautiful legs and cute tiny buttocks. Afterwards, Cumisha made sure Little Joe was clean, we gently toweled off each other and got ready for some great bed gymnastics but not before Cumisha added a touch more J’adore to just drive me totally crazy.

Our encounter started with some great GFE with great kisses and gentle touches over each of our bodies. After some great buttock squeezes and some heavy mutual masturbation between us, Cumisha has a couple climaxes with just a couple of fingers hitting all the right spots inside and outside her beautiful love box. After spreading her love juices over her breasts and nipples I quickly licked and sucked them clean and started working my way down for some first-hand love juice but not before leaving kisses all over her body. Once I reached the “Holy Land” I enjoyed giving Cumisha much needed attention and action that I have missed for over a half a year. I love to eat pussy so much that if I was born a lady I know I would have to be a lesbian cuz I just love to eat pussy so darn much. After several more climaxes due to my tongue and fingers, Cumisha wanted to return the favor on Little Joe.

As I rolled over on my back Cumisha quickly came up and gave me kiss after kiss after kiss and easily cleaned up my face of all of her love juices (guys unless you have a full beard, please make sure you are clean shaven to have your partner enjoy the kisses all over your face, mine was very clean shaven) Cumisha gently kissed my own nipples alternating between my nipples, my lips and even my ear lobes (a very erotic spot for me, I was jumping like a grasshopper every time her tongue touched my ear). Cumisha quickly wrapped up Little Joe as only she can (she is an expert putting that thing on) and worked on Little Joe and the rest of the guys down there to get me very aroused.

Cumisha wanted to try out her birthday gift of a silicone dual action VCR with seven different speeds and actions. She slapped the VCR on Little Joe and hopped on going Cowgirl. She worked that VCR effortlessly and had it gently push against her clitoris against my pubic bone and was doing some awesome gyrations. This was very exciting, and she had several climaxes and you could feel the contractions of each climax, after at least 3 different climaxes Cumisha collapsed on top of me with a great big smile and a super considerate and compassionate kiss. We turned the VCR off and snuggled for a little bit before changed the cover and position.

We got our third wind and went to the edge of the bed in missionary and I know Cumisha had 7 more climaxes as there are 7 different settings on the VCR and the contractions against Little Joe after each climax was making me very excited. After a brief time out to go poddy we cleaned up a little bit and Cumisha was so wet she had to dry herself off to fully enjoy the rest of our encounter. The next romp on the bed was doggy style and one position that Cumisha really enjoys. While she only had a few climaxes, they were pretty intense, and her legs were quivering, (Or was it where my hands were tickling her) and she collapsed onto her pillows with a load muffled moan of glee. There were now three significant “Wet Spots” on her bed but none of them were “Between the Sheets”

After some reverse cowgirl (not my favorite but its still a pretty sight seeing your cock going in and out as Cumisha pounds away to yet another climax). Seeing that great ass, I asked Cumisha to go back to oral and we did 69 orally between us to more tasty pleasures. I never really appreciated how much love juice Cumisha can produce but I thoroughly enjoyed licking up everything I could get. Cumisha was doing the same on Little Joe and rest of the boys down there.

We took another break this time for a couple of glasses of awesome raspberry champagne and we relaxed and talked about what was going on in our lives and reconnecting after a long long absence. After our second glass of champagne we decided to finish off our sexcapades with more missionary on the edge of the bed with the VCR, again Cumisha wanted to climax and feel each speed and action and while I am not super-sized it was great to feel the contractions on each Cumisha climax and she continued to get wetter, and wetter and wetter. I guess wetter really IS better.

Cumisha had a special surprise for me on this encounter. Right before the Hooker Booker called to tell us time is up, Cumisha started a wonderful back massage. She worked out some huge kinks in my lower back and I guess she is an “Ass Girl” as she really worked my buttocks out to make them feel like soft loaves of bread being kneaded, she worked her way all the way down to my legs and feet before coming up on top of me and planted some more great DFK’s. We quickly rolled over and cuddled and kissed and groped one last time before we got yelled at again. Off we went to the shower and got all cleaned up. After all, “Cleanliness is next to Godliness” and just love it when Cumisha takes me to Heaven after I treated her like the Angel that she is.

It’s a shame that the 3 hours seemed like it was only just minutes, but it was a wonderful time. If it is in your budget, I highly recommend the added time. During my hobby, I have enjoyed Cumisha in a one-hour encounter, an awesome one hour two girls with @BryceStevens, a two-hour encounter last January, and now a three-hour encounter that has been my best encounter EVER!

While it will be a long time before I am back at the ranches, I hope I can continue to be a regular with Cumisha, she just seems to know exactly what I like and what turns me on sensually and sexually. I was very impressed that she was able to last just as long and probably longer than I was able to do, I don’t know if a 4-hrs encounter will be possible, but I will try to have a 2-hr, 2 girl encounters with Cumisha and one of her favorite ladies that she has chemistry with.

Kiteh Kawasaki™ likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @joe carbols for giving me an awesome review!!! You will always be in my prayers and keep me posted on your progress!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!! My prayers are always with you and wishing you a "Happy Holidays!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @joe carbols for giving me an awesome review and my prayers are always with you!!! Have a "Happy Thanksgiving"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Kiteh Kawasaki™ likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Treat yourself for the holiday and let's make your fantasies and desires cum true!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

8. Kiteh Kawasaki™
    Chat with Me

Kiteh Kawasaki™ Book Me Now @BunnyRanch 7752469901 ext 0

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Sis and I heard we are having snow Thursday too!!! Stay warm with your "New Parka"!!! Wishing you a "Merry Christmas and "Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @John Phillip for sharing your thoughts and we had snow yesterday!!! Wishing you a "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @Kiteh Kawasaki™ for liking my post and wishing you a "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Kiteh Kawasaki™ for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]