HAPPY THANKSGIVING to the ALL the Starlets

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by Pizza Man, Nov 21, 2021.

1. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

I sent over 2 pumpkin pies and whipped cream to help the ladies celebrate the holiday a little early. Hope everyone was able to get a slice. Just remember that extra cream goes towards any future sploshing plans. Sorry @MarieBossette and @AutumnVerlot missed out. Hopefully they will be there next month when I send more stuff over.

Hey @destinistarr I think I found some spicy nuts just for you. :)

BIG HUGS,
    Pizza Man

2. Thank you so much for the pies! I was really happy to have a slice xoxo Olivia ❤️

3. TorreyLisa
    Chat with Me

TorreyLisa A perfect blend of lingerie, leather, & diamonds.

Thank you so much for that special treat! Your thoughtfulness and generosity really made my day. It was delicious!
    ❤️❤️
    (I wanna hear about these spicy nuts though!)

Pizza Man likes this.
  4. Thank you so much it hit the right spot! ;);)

Em

Pizza Man likes this.
  5. HunterBliss
    Chat with Me

HunterBliss "Life without love is a life not yet lived."

Thank you for the gift! It was delicious! :p

Pizza Man likes this.
  6. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

I love spicy nuts. I am allergic to honey, just gotta make sure there is no honey. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Week dear. Happy Monday. Hugs n kisses to you from me.

Pizza Man likes this.
  7. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Wow what a ROUSING response from the Starlets! OK @TorreyLisa I was kind of making a joke for Destini because I understand she LOVES hot and spicy foods more than chocolate for example. Nice to meet all 5'0 of you and your Incredible MILF-ness! You are definitely "Fun Size."

I have to admit I just Googled Wicked Walter and came across your MILF 3 Some with Mae and then I realized it was the Mae RIGHT THERE....lol! Wow I will be sleeping so well tonight. :)

BTW I'm a sucker for fishnets. That's how I met Autumn. They are so black and sleek on the legs.

And @EmberSage it sounds like it was a winner. Hey what happened to all the leftover cans of cream? I'm Super Curious.

And @OliviaJane I bet you can't wait for the Top Gun sequel in 2022. Me neither. I want to see Maverick in a walker. Kidding!

OK ladies it's 425am here in SOCAL and I need some sleep. Have a great week!

8. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

OK def. NO NO on the honey....honey....I feel the LOVE all the way over here in LA.

9. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Thank you so much! That was really sweet of you

Pizza Man likes this.
  10. I am super excited for it to come out!

Pizza Man likes this.
  11. Thank you have a great holiday yourself hun .and thank you !!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Pizza Man likes this.
  12. That was so sweet to think of us!! We love sweet treats. Have a fantastic Thanksgiving, PizzaMan! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @Pizza Man for the pies and have a "Happy Thanksgiving"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Pizza Man likes this.
  14. You know I feel inclined to say, what happens in Sage brush.... ;)[smilie=hot over you.gif] lol

Em

Pizza Man likes this.
  15. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Ember sounds like the makings of an impromptu sploshing party. Make sure to bring some cherries for the topper. LOL

EmberSage likes this.
  16. As long as I get some sprinkles, I'm all for it!

Pizza Man likes this.
  17. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

I hope the IT team gets your profile up soon. Too bad you didn't use the name "Sprinkles Sage" :)

18. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

Thank you Pizza man!! I hope your Thanksgiving was fantastic.

Pizza Man likes this.
  19. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

@RebeccaBrite I didn't have to cook or clean. Just simply went out to a BBQ joint and had smoked turkey and all the fixins. And I didn't overeat which is a good thing.

20. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

Thank you for thinking about me
    Thank you so much for the birthday gift
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Pizza Man likes this.
  21. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Yeah anytime! I think of you right before I fall asleep every night so I have Sweet Dreams. :)

MarieBossette likes this.
  22. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

Awe! You are just so lovely…..

Pizza Man likes this.