About Me My advice for First Timers

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by MaeLove, Nov 9, 2021.

1. MaeLove
    Chat with Me

MaeLove Booking now thru July 5th let's plan our date!

Nerves can really mess with you when it's your first time at the ranch or even jist your first time with a new provider. Here's some tips! I hope they help!

1. Book at least an hour. You are going to be nervous. Give yourself some time for you to talk and relax. A half hour may make you feel pressured to perform.

2. Pamper yourself with some grooming before your appointment. You may be anxious or self conscious about meeting up with the girl you've been fantasizing about through pictures and messages. Get a fresh haircut, a manicure, trim up the downstairs, etc. All of those little things can be a huge self confidence booster. Also your lady will notice and appreciate it as well!

3. Make sure you familiarize your self with the rules/limits/etiquette of/for your chosen provider. Ask questions and be clear on your goals for your appointment. Is there something specific you want to make sure she provides? Make expectations clear...
    that communication is key, and emailing with a list of desires you wanna meet can help her prepare for your date to the best of her abilities. Knowing what those are and feeling like you know exactly what to expect can really help reduce anxiety and make you a better client in the process!
    Relax and enjoy your time together!

RunningSquirrel and TorreyLisa like this.
  2. TorreyLisa
    Chat with Me

TorreyLisa A perfect blend of lingerie, leather, & diamonds.

Great tips and excellent advice. Thanks for sharing - I know a lot of people are nervous and having an idea what to expect makes it go smoothly. ❤️

MaeLove likes this.
  3. NY_Mike
    Chat with Me

NY_Mike Active Member

I remember the first time at the ranch, I was nervous about asking exactly what I wanted, mostly because I didn't want to offend her. But I was with a great lady who said I can be blunt and it's ok to ask. I went over a few things I wanted and what was important to me, and she was like 'of course I'll do that for you.' So now years later I have no problem talking about what I'd like to do and get an understanding of what the lady feels comfortable doing. Just be respectful of the boundaries and you can come to an agreement.

MaeLove and TorreyLisa like this.
  4. MaeLove
    Chat with Me

MaeLove Booking now thru July 5th let's plan our date!

Absolutely! Usually, the thing thats a big deal and nerve racking to you won't make your provider think twice. That's definitely a perk of coming to see us at the ranch!

Last edited: Nov 10, 2021