Labor Day 2012 - My Second Party w/Angelina Sparks

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by nationalgreg, Mar 6, 2013.

1. This review is a bit overdue, but better late than never. I walked into the Bunny Ranch, and was sitting at the bar, and Angelina came out for a line up. I told myself, "God, I hope this guy does not pick her, because I want her!" Thankfully he picked someone else, and as she was walking back, she saw me, and gave me a great big hug. We went back to her room, and chatted for a bit. Catching up on what she has been doing outside the ranch.

As we were going to go back out into the parlor, I whispered into her ear that I really didn't want to go out there, and we literally went straight to the office and booked a party.

Tamela was kind enough to allow us to use her suite. Details will remain between us, but I will say it was a toe curlling experience!

Angelina is most deserving of her COY nomination!

[smilie=happy.gif]

2. Although Delayed I appreciate the review sweetie thank you for taking the time to write it I love it and our memories together [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Awesome!!!! I bet you were glad the other guy lost his chance!!! :wink:
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I was glad to be able to return to chatting with him lol guess I wasn't wanting to get picked :mrgreen:

5. Heck, Yes....his loss was my gain!

This is Angelina we are talking about!

6. Lol you are so silly :mrgreen: I love spending time with you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]